Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sibel edmonds' deposition: Video and transcript released

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sibel edmonds' deposition: Video and transcript released

Just over two weeks ago, FBI translator-turned-whistleblower Sibel Edmonds was finally allowed to speak about much of what the Bush Administration spent years trying to keep her from discussing publicly on the record. Twice gagged by the Bush Dept. of Justice's invocation of the so-called "State Secrets Privilege," Edmonds has been attempting to tell her story, about the crimes she became aware of while working for the FBI, for years.

Thanks to a subpoena issued by the campaign of Ohio's 2nd District Democratic U.S. Congressional candidate David Krikorian, her remarkable allegations of blackmail, bribery, espionage, infiltration, and criminal conspiracy by current and former members of the U.S. Congress, high-ranking State and Defense Department officials, and agents of the government of Turkey are seen and heard here, in full, for the first time, in her under-oath deposition. Both the complete video tape and transcript of the deposition follow below.

Video and transcript available at The BRAD BLOG : SIBEL EDMONDS' DEPOSITION: VIDEO AND TRANSCRIPT RELEASED
    Last edited by Timeisshort; 26th August 2009 at 09:19 PM.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

. The deposition included criminal allegations against specifically named members of Congress. Among those named by Edmonds as part of a broad criminal conspiracy: Reps. Dennis Hastert (R-IL), Dan Burton (R-IN), Roy Blunt (R-MO), Bob Livingston (R-LA), Stephen Solarz (D-NY), Tom Lantos (D-CA), as well as an unnamed, still-serving Congresswoman (D) said to have been secretly videotaped, for blackmail purposes, during a lesbian affair.

High-ranking officials from the Bush Administration named in her testimony, as part of the criminal conspiracy on behalf of agents of the Government of Turkey, include Douglas Feith, Paul Wolfowitz, Marc Grossman, and others.

Asi-Irish

And nobody gives a damn. Amazing, isn't it? Brainwashing really works.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It needs a bit more spelling out maybe. I've posted some of Edmonds testimony on other threads, particularly in relation to CIA involvement with drug running.

What she has been saying is relevant to Lockerbie and Iran. I haven't had time yet to have a good look at it all yet.

Asi-Irish

Her testimony should be of earth-shattering importance.

If she is a nut, then why is she the most gagged woman in America, through the invocation of States Secrets Privilege?

Some people just refuse to let go of their misconceived notions of reality.

Politics.ie Member The Caped Cod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

But the brake lines on her car were fine when she brought it to be serviced the week before...

...sorry, I'm jumping a head of myself.
    "Authority that cannot be questioned is tyranny and I will not accept tyranny, any tyranny, even that of heaven."
    - Terry Pratchett

Asi-Irish

Unfortunately, I could see her being taken out, if the press paid any attention to her. She's an amazing woman... and pretty damned attractive to go with it.

Asi-Irish

Quote Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    What she has been saying is relevant to Lockerbie and Iran.
    It is also highly relevant to Pakistan (nuclear proloferation), 9/11, the heroin trade.... almost everything that is in the bloody news these days.

Asi-Irish

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone have time to summarise who she is and what she's saying?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast