Did anyone just cath this on RTE 1? Fantastic show and congrats tio RTE to finally showing something worth watching. A couple of things stuck me about that film:
1. The place looked far more vibrant and lively
2. Looked better!
3. Relatively excellent transport in the city
4. The old lady who told one presenter that Cork was always a loyal city.
5. The Union Flags and the obvious pride people had in their local regiment the RMF.
6. How good people looked. I know this is relative to who was shot, but even the factory workers looked health and happy.
7. The parading and the turnout for important visitors.
8. The crowds of well dressed people pouring out of St. Patricks RC Cathedral was just brilliant!
The film was shot for profit, so there was no propaganda involved which makes a refreshing change from the norm (either side).
anyway, wonderful film. Much of my family are Corkonians and it was great to see something like this.
EDIT: This is orignally a 55min film. does anyone know if its possible to get a dvd of? Maybe some Cork people?