Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Ferris, TD and the McCabe Killers

Default Martin Ferris, TD and the McCabe Killers

So, taking a break from his holidays, Martin Ferris TD busied himself with the collection of the killers of Garda McCabe. What an ornament to the republic he is.....
    I really hope the imbiceles in north kerry who voted this clown into the dail are proud of themselves today....

This man is a threat to Irish democracy.
    Michael Courtney
    Lusk

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lads, for the love of God, will you lose the fake indignation.

The men who killed Jerry Mc Cabe were dealt with by the courts and served the sentences laid down by same. What do you want, a system of justice where people have the keys thrown away.. or am I being naive in asking that question.

Do you know, it's strange, but it always seems that those who "laud" the "rule of law", are often those who most vehemently criticise that same law, when it doesn't meet their own expectations.

As for Martin Ferris going to meet them.. if he didn't, you'd probably start saying that he was wrong for not going. Make up your minds.

For the record, I would have condemned the killing of Jerry Mc Cabe, but I am personally sickened by the constant politicising of it

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FutureChiefJustice View Post

For the record... that is one of the most stupid statements I've ever read on P.ie... and as a man once said.. and that bates Banagher

Why exactly is Martin Ferris a threat to democracy ? Answer that now in the context of the fact that he has been an elected TD for going on 7 years now, and somehow democracy has managed to glide along quite gently in spite of him

Or, are knee jerk statements such as the one above some of your favourites

Politics.ie Member HEAVENHELPUS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FutureChiefJustice View Post
    To the dungeon with him, then off with his head!!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post

The men who killed Jerry Mc Cabe were dealt with by the courts and served the sentences laid down by same. What do you want, a system of justice where people have the keys thrown away.. or am I being naive in asking that question.

Do you know, it's strange, but it always seems that those who "laud" the "rule of law", are often those who most vehemently criticise that same law, when it doesn't meet their own expectations.

As for Martin Ferris going to meet them.. if he didn't, you'd probably start saying that he was wrong for not going. Make up your minds.

For the record, I would have condemned the killing of Jerry Mc Cabe, but I am personally sickened by the constant politicising of it
    Eh, it was SF and the IRA that politicised it. Go whinge at them for doing so. To the majority of people, it was simple murder and those responsible should have been locked up for 40 years with no possibility of parole. Murdering unarmed Gardai of the Republic deserves no less.

Scumbags supported by scum.

Quote Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post

If he didnt go i would have had some respect for him. What I wanted then and now was that people who shoot police multiple times, with high powered assault rifles, in broad daylight, get life. And not somewhere they can order in takeout.
    Im sure the bould chaps are now sinking pints and roaring rebel songs in some sheebeen. Meanwhile, Gerry Mccabe is dead. Thats fecking great justice.
    If a TD were to go pick up somone, not a constituent or family, who served 10y for rape, or assault, or plain ole murder, wed be up in arms. But ra-men bastards....sure thats all right.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So its the electorate of North Kerry who are at fault now. Sure lets lock them up too.

A bit like Thatcher some years ago referring to the nationalist/republican community in the north as the 'terrorist community' was she right lads or should I ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    So its the electorate of North Kerry who are at fault now. Sure lets lock them up too.

A bit like Thatcher some years ago referring to the nationalist/republican community in the north as the 'terrorist community' was she right lads or should I ask?
    no, but lets post pictures of mccabe dead in his car to all households, with a picture of this bozo collectign his murderers. Lets see how that goes down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ferris is a convicted terrorist. He went to collect other terrorists from Prison, though as an elected representative its rather stomach churning, it's hardly surprising.

Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast