Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul seeks Senate seat.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Rand Paul seeks Senate seat.

It is with great happiness and in gratitude to Dave and this wonderfull site where civil discourse is alive and flourishing, that I give all the wonderfull news that Senator Bunning of Kentucky is not going to seek reelection to his safe Republican seat in 2010.

Bunning was always good but at 77 it is time to move on after saying Ginsberg would die of cancer. What sort of person would say such a thing,

Ky. Sen. Jim Bunning not running for re-election - Yahoo! News

There are 3 mentioned as primary challengers. The establishment candidate Grayson and Paul and another. It will be great to see this race.

Money will be important. After collecting 35 million, it will be a cinch to collect 20 million for this race.

I am lucking forward to daily reporting on this exiting race and the sooner Peter Schiff announces against Dodd the better.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2arUjchlVDw]YouTube - Rand Paul On The Rachel Maddow Show 5/14/09[/ame]

this is he on the liberal msnbc network. He is treated very fairly and contrasted favourably against Limbaugh.

No need for telepromters here and he has the looks as well. Happy days

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Schiffter is taking on that Dodd yoke .
    A champion of the people emerges with the age-old and appealing promise of "something for nothing" - to be financed through every-increasing taxes. Supply and demand are thrown out of gear - the overhead goes up; the effective use of human energy goes down; the standard of living is lowered because money cannot buy wealth that is not produced.

WEAVER, HENRY GRADY,

While I don’t agree with many of Ron Paul’s positions (ditto for his son, I assume), he does seem to be a cut above the average politician, in terms of sincerity at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Rand Paul Money Bomb Aug 20th

I would urge any Rand Paul fans stateside to consider donating Aug 20th to make a big splash and send him on his way.

http://www.randpaul2010.com/

RunRandRun.com - A money bomb for Rand Paul
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.'' ~ J. Edgar Hoover http://tiny.cc/b2jo9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Could you at least try and make the title somewhat informative? Either post a new suggested title in the thread that I can change the above to or I'm closing this.
    Dan Sullivan. I was back but we still couldn't all have a vote. http://www.danielsullivan.ie/blog/

Politics.ie Royalty toxic avenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do we get sponsorship for threads named after Mr. Paul?...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KingKane View Post
    Could you at least try and make the title somewhat informative? Either post a new suggested title in the thread that I can change the above to or I'm closing this.
    Please do. Pleas please please. This thread has already rotted several of my brain cells by reading the OP

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KingKane View Post

Yes indeed,

Rand Paul, the legend continues to the next generation and the US Senate.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atlantic View Post
    The Schiffter is taking on that Dodd yoke .

We await the announcement.

It would be a massacre of a debate.

However Dobb could be asked to step aside or another democrat might run against him in the primary.

Dodd can will nothing now.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast