Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: History Channel Documentary Chemtrails and Weather Warfare

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default History Channel Documentary Chemtrails and Weather Warfare

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3gKa0z7rjM]YouTube - History Channel Documentary Validates Chemtrails and Weather Warfare Airs July25 4pm[/ame]

Climate Change ?
    Last edited by Timeisshort; 27th July 2009 at 05:39 AM.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im surprised he hasnt been in anything decent since 'TNG' .

zebedee bong

hi folks, indeed the history channel has really brought the subject of chemtrails into the mainstream. I am relatively new to the concept of spraying the skies, however i have noticed long long jet trails which expand all day long like never before! apparently very few can actually see them at all.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zebedee bong View Post
    hi folks, indeed the history channel has really brought the subject of chemtrails into the mainstream. I am relatively new to the concept of spraying the skies, however i have noticed long long jet trails which expand all day long like never before! apparently very few can actually see them at all.
    Hi there. I noticed these chemtrails / Persistent contrails some years ago. Most people are unaware of them as most people rarely look up to the skies.

Here is a video of some trails seen in Dublin.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyVYFnKsdHk]YouTube - Chemtrails Dublin Ireland[/ame]
    Last edited by Timeisshort; 29th July 2009 at 03:26 AM.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would take chemtrails with a grain of salts. Ancient technology of cloud seeding was done by the Soviets in 1980.

However HAARP and wave weapons are a different kittle of fish.

Some time back there would be a certain postor who was sure to come on these threads rolling his eyes, never had an knowledge of the topics at even basic level but regardless.

Funnily enough a week back there was a thread where Bill Gates was going to modify the weather in the Gulf to decrease the power of hurricanes.

Sure enough the same poster came along but now praising this great venture.

To those of small brain, Bill Gates Good, Alex Jones(saying the same thing) bad.

http://www.politics.ie/current-affai...l?nojs=1#links

This gem of wisdom was posted.

"Gates is turning out to be one of the most extraordinary figures of modern history. His $35 billion investment to widing up polio and malaria is already having a dramatic impact. This if it works will save lives and jobs. Fair dues to the man. Some rich people spend their money pampering themselves. He spends it saving the lives of others. A truly extraordinary man."

Gate's plan involved lowering the water temperture.

It never entered their heads that if Gates was able to lower the temps that States with unlimited budgets could raise the temps by zapping them from space. Or indeed Earth based wave generaters like HAARP.

At one time here Destiny Soldier was the resident conspiracy theorist. I would guess he has a science degree at minimum. Always having lads with Arts degrees or maybe done argueing with him. What a laugh

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youngdan View Post

To those of small brain, Bill Gates Good, Alex Jones(saying the same thing) bad.

http://www.politics.ie/current-affai...l?nojs=1#links

This gem of wisdom was posted.

"Gates is turning out to be one of the most extraordinary figures of modern history. His $35 billion investment to widing up polio and malaria is already having a dramatic impact. This if it works will save lives and jobs. Fair dues to the man. Some rich people spend their money pampering themselves. He spends it saving the lives of others. A truly extraordinary man."

At one time here Destiny Soldier was the resident conspiracy theorist. I would guess he has a science degree at minimum. Always having lads with Arts degrees or maybe done argueing with him. What a laugh
    Well surprise surprise, all the same posters who keep bleating on about "tin foil hats" are the same ones who seemlessly switch when it becomes mainstream,

but of course it's now a good thing cos the teevee says it is.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The poster referenced, who shall remain nameless, after all we must be civil, would believe anything if someone like Peter Sutherland or Garret the Pancake said it.

Reality will never penetrate their tin foil hats. The leechs in Europe are "Our Friends".

Their neighbours probably hate them but they have "Friends" a thousand miles away.

Who are these loons.

Keep reality at bay

zebedee bong

Quote Originally Posted by Timeisshort View Post
    Hi there. I noticed these chemtrails / Persistent contrails some years ago. Most people are unaware of them as most people rarely look up to the skies.

Here is a video of some trails seen in Dublin.
    YouTube - Chemtrails Dublin Ireland
    thanks for the video, yes i have seen this on both east and west coasts, it is amazing to me how these trails expand and eventually become clouds which can cover whole countries.

Politics.ie Member The Caped Cod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

To be fair Alex Jones is his own worst enemy. Shouting and roaring and cutting of his guests. I'm not surprised people have a hard time giving him credibility. Not to say he doesn't have some solid info, but he is a bit of panic merchant and tends to exaggerate in so doing discredit the arguement he's making. Bit like an extreme Michael Moore.
    It's worth remembering that Jones is running a business and is making a name for himself.

Very interesting video though.
    "Authority that cannot be questioned is tyranny and I will not accept tyranny, any tyranny, even that of heaven."
    - Terry Pratchett

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Caped Cod View Post
    To be fair Alex Jones is his own worst enemy. Shouting and roaring and cutting of his guests. I'm not surprised people have a hard time giving him credibility. Not to say he doesn't have some solid info, but he is a bit of panic merchant and tends to exaggerate in so doing discredit the arguement he's making. Bit like an extreme Michael Moore.
    It's worth remembering that Jones is running a business and is making a name for himself.

Very interesting video though.
    I very rarely listen to Jones, but when he brings out something The Obama Deception I pay close attention.

Especially when we can see it happening yesterday when he was asked about hospices.

Still numbskulls shallow this

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast