Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Goldman Sachs Are Scum" Max Keiser

Politics.ie Member Destiny's Soldier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default "Goldman Sachs Are Scum" Max Keiser

"They are literally stealing a hundred million dollars a day. Goldman Sachs is stealing every day on the floor of the exchange. They should be in the Hague, they should be taken on financial terrorism charges. They should all be thrown in jail"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSwWy4E6I04]YouTube - Max Keiser takes offense to Goldman Sachs story (pt1 of 2)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoQrYa_NKQQ"]YouTube - Max Keiser takes offense to Goldman Sachs oligarchy (pt2 of 2)[/ame]
    Cowardice asks the question - is it safe? Expediency asks the question - is it politic?
    Vanity asks the question - is it popular? But Conscience asks the question - is it right?
    And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular;but one must take it simply because it is right. -MLK

Politics.ie Member Colonel Kurtz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny's Soldier View Post
    "They are literally stealing a hundred million dollars a day. Goldman Sachs is stealing every day on the floor of the exchange. They should be in the Hague, they should be taken on financial terrorism charges. They should all be thrown in jail"
    Absolutely correct imho

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Keiser is spot on. Goldman Sachs are criminal scum.
    Beware of fearful masters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Goldman are the shining light of this crisis - they saw it coming and dumped the toxic assets before any other large traders realised the problem.

Without people like them we'd have no honesty in trading - "Bertie Bubbles" would have continued in perpetuity

cYp
    "Yawn , am I alive yet ?"

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like envy and jealousy of Goldman Sachs stratospheric pay. The lessening of competition in investment banking increased profit margins.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yep they are scum and sound terrible.

How do I get a piece of the action, are they on the Stock Exchange?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    Goldman are the shining light of this crisis - they saw it coming and dumped the toxic assets before any other large traders realised the problem.

Without people like them we'd have no honesty in trading - "Bertie Bubbles" would have continued in perpetuity

cYp
    they created most of the toxic assets to begin with but made sure they weren't holding any when TSHTF - and they are continuing with front-running the market
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.'' ~ J. Edgar Hoover http://tiny.cc/b2jo9

For the best insight into Golden Sacks it has to be Matt Taaibi in Rolling Stone. Devasting critique going back to its inception in the 19th century.
    Quotes:
    "From tech stocks to high gas prices, Goldman Sachs has engineered every major market manipulation since the Great Depression - and they're about to do it again" Its long but immensely readable and no matter your point of view you will feel like your learned something:
    Zero Hedge: Goldman Sachs: "Engineering Every Major Market Manipulation Since The Great Depression"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rhonda15 View Post
    they created most of the toxic assets to begin with but made sure they weren't holding any when TSHTF - and they are continuing with front-running the market
    Please cite proof for your assertion that Goldman created more than 50% of the toxic assets

cYp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This Daily Telegraph rebuttal should prove useful to read

n his highly readable diatribe, Taibbi took just about every conspiracy theory going and souped them up
    cYp

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast