Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is The Immigration Control Platform Still Running?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Is The Immigration Control Platform Still Running?

Just a query as to whether anyone knows whether the Immigration Control Platform is still running or not. The website indicates that it was last updated September 2005, the last press release is also in 2005, and their statistics are well out of date. Has the ICP folded or what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*Hmmm, can't quite think of how to make a joke about them having lost their jobs to lower paid Polish people who don't know how to update websites...*
    Heavy words are so lightly thrown.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Is The Immigration Control Platform Still Running?

Quote Originally Posted by kerrynorth
    Has the ICP folded or what?
    I doubt it. They are, after all, supported by the silent majority, so I imagine they've plenty of people working hard for them (silently, of course).

The greatest limit on the success of the ICP will always be out of their hands: namely that people will always be afraid to vote for them (y'know, when they vote in a covered booth by secret ballot).

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Migrationwatch UK is doing sterling work in Britain and growing in influence. The ICP are right just about everything but it's a pity they're media illiterate.
    “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth."
    Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism.

Real conservatives recognise that neocons aren't.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wizzard
    Migrationwatch UK is doing sterling work in Britain and growing in influence. The ICP are right just about everything but it's a pity they're media illiterate.
    But has the ICP folded in Ireland! The website is way out of date. Anyone know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrynorth
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard
    But has the ICP folded in Ireland! The website is way out of date. Anyone know?
    Maybe there sick of getting a battering or booed every time they spout their nonsense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think they just poked a helmet on a stick from the trench before taking fright at a squirrel and deserting.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm fairly sure they're still going as I saw a letter in the paper recently from Aine Ni Chonaill, which I think she signed as a member of the ICP.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nils
    I'm fairly sure they're still going as I saw a letter in the paper recently from Aine Ni Chonaill, which I think she signed as a member of the ICP.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whenever I heard Aine Ni Chonaill being interviewed it's fair to say that the interviewer was hostile. Additionally if there was ever a panel, it would be loaded against her.
    Some time ago there was a shortlived thread here where a hero posted images taken of an attack by a large gang on 3 or 4 "nazis" in a Dublin pub.
    The thread was started to celebrate a victory for the no-free-speech-for- fascism cause.
    Now Aine Ni Chonaill is not a young woman.
    However that is the sort of carry on that was delivered promised for any public meetings she and her group tried to organise.

Political parties in this country hold public meetings.
    They put up posters.
    They talk at the hustings.
    They go on television. They expect fair play when they do so.
    They don't do it for the fun of it.
    They do it to gain support.

Now how the f**k is an anti-immigration party supposed to get off the ground when the media is hostile and the student/unwaged class warriors are threatening/delivering violence and or disruption at all gatherings?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast