Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1256

Thread: Willie Frazer strikes again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeiks, just saw what he said... He should be in some sort of institution that lad .. not well at all !

Do town and country dwellers have radically different prospects?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'But Willie is an eejit and wouldn't get elected by the loyal sons of Ulster...blah, blah..'

Step forward the Sri Lanka One..

Is there something in the water or are these w*nkers grasping at the invisible straw?
    'Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness'.

Politics.ie Member Ratio Et Fides's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theloner View Post
    'But Willie is an eejit and wouldn't get elected by the loyal sons of Ulster...blah, blah..'

Is there something in the water or are these w*nkers grasping at the invisible straw?
    Gregory Campbell once tired to get Ouija boards if I remember correctly- personally I would ban them as well.

If his Da was still alive he would get a clip around the ear at best for that post.

Old man Paisley for all his faults made sure never to join the Orange Order and I am certain the reasons for that would be considered deeply superstitious.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post

Old man Paisley for all his faults made sure never to join the Orange Order and I am certain the reasons for that would be considered deeply superstitious.
    Aye cos big Ian would never be involved with that sort of thing.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Holy Jaysus!
    Are the Free Ps dabbling at the Ouija boards now? Give it time and they'll be falling over themselves on New York sidewalks p1ssed on the devil's buttermilk......................................oh wait!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Usually Frazer's comments and vids provide most right thinking politics enthusiasts with a spot of unintended comic relief. However he has gone so dark and so low the PSNI has given his door a rap over the last 24 hours. Having unfortunately seen the video passed through social media, it's quite shocking. Even by his standards.
    What are you talking about ?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post

He was, was he not a member of the splinter Independent Orange Order? Which as far as I know was the Continuity Orange Order of an earlier era...........................
    You ethnic Ulster Prods are very very similar in many ways to the rest of us, Ratio. I think it was Brendan Behan who once observed that the first matter on the agenda of any newly formed political group in Ireland was how to deal with the inevitable split.
    Last edited by raetsel; 12th October 2018 at 11:24 AM.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raetsel View Post
    He was, was he not a member of the splinter Independent Orange Order?
    He was definitely associated with them. As he was the Orange Order itself. He was also an Apprentice Boy of (london)Derry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raetsel View Post
    He was, was he not a member of the splinter Independent Orange Order? Which as far as I know was the Continuity Orange Order of an earlier era...........................
    You ethnic Ulster Prods are very very similar in many ways to the rest of us, Ratio. I think it was Brendan Behan who once observed that the first matter on the agenda of any newly formed political group in Ireland was how to deal with the split.

None of my business, but, I believe Ratio is in family dispute, something I think, should be not a subject of discussion on a public forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyedia View Post
    He was definitely associated with them. As he was the Orange Order itself. He was also an Apprentice Boy of (london)Derry.

To condense all of that sir, like most onionists Paisley and his co-harts never condemned these a$$holes who carried such influence in the PUL community............much more even today than the onionist politicians of all brands have.