Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Who will form the next Government?

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Who will form the next Government?

    It is now very possible that FF andd Lab will form the next Government.

    Rabbit will go in with Bertie when no other nominee will be elected as Taoiseach.

    He will do it for his country,eh that will be his excuse.

    The PDs are yesterdays news and willbe lucky to hold three seats FF will prob loose 10 max if the election was tomorrow but we have a long way to go and our final budget is to come in December which will show the people that we have truely finished the job we set out to do.

    Health may not be perfect for another 5 years but its going the right direction.

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    FF having missed all it's key targets from the last election they will loose 15 seats.

    It will be either a FG-Labour-Green-Independent coalition or a minority FF government.

    It will not be FF-Labour, labour are not that stupid not after 1992

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Can you tell us these key targets we missed and wont complete before the election in May 2007?

    The people of this country will not want another rainbow coalation not after the last disaster.

    Why would people put at risk the fastest growing economy in Europe.
    Irish people have more wealth than they ever has in the history of the state.and that must be protected so when the time comes people will realise this.

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frankie
    Can you tell us these key targets we missed and wont complete before the election in May 2007?

    The people of this country will not want another rainbow coalation not after the last disaster.

    Why would people put at risk the fastest growing economy in Europe.
    Irish people have more wealth than they ever has in the history of the state.and that must be protected so when the time comes people will realise this.
    Since their economic policies are both as identical and as unsustainable as yours I don't see how the economy would be any diffrant.

    Eliminating Waiting lists by 2004
    World class health service
    200 000 extra medical cards
    2000 gardi
    School Builiding quality
    Integrated Dublin Rail network, including a metro by 2007
    Reducing class sizes
    Overseas Development Aid
    Primary Care reform

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Before we discuss these issues ,which I think we should leave till Monday will you be honest and tell us what you believe are the good things that this Government has achieved.
    I agreed from the start that the health service was at least 5 years from been perfect but its now going in the right direction,many European countrys are having health service problems .

    So come on tell us the good things first so we can debate the things you think we have not done.

    I really want to see if you are totally blinded by hostility to FF

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Kerry
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frankie
    I really want to see if you are totally blinded by hostility to FF
    Wouldn't be hard.

    "Rats as big as Cats"

    J.H.R. and the Power of the Soundbite

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Since 2002...

    Abolishing the Health boards
    New Busses and Darts

    Thats all I can think of they havn't actually been DOING much since 2002 besides ************************************g up.

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Kerry
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladstone
    Since 2002...

    Abolishing the Health boards
    New Busses and Darts

    Thats all I can think of they havn't actually been DOING much since 2002 besides f****** up.
    Demoted Ivor the Engine.
    "Rats as big as Cats"

    J.H.R. and the Power of the Soundbite

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frankie
    Before we discuss these issues ,which I think we should leave till Monday will you be honest and tell us what you believe are the good things that this Government has achieved.
    I agreed from the start that the health service was at least 5 years from been perfect but its now going in the right direction,many European countrys are having health service problems .

    So come on tell us the good things first so we can debate the things you think we have not done.

    I really want to see if you are totally blinded by hostility to FF
    Are you for real? Health service in 5 YEARS!!!!! Well that's alright then, as long as your on the right track.

    Firstly a government does not get 'bonus points' for effort. FF/PD's have failed to deliver on almost every promise made in the last election. As this is the case the public will hold them accountable for that.

    Secondly I doubt whether anyone feels the need to wait till Monday.

    Thirdly, let's for a moment put to one side the broken promises and wasted money. How about the corruption?
    An election is coming. Universal peace is declared and the foxes have a sincere interest in prolonging the lives of the poultry. ~T.S. Eliot

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Kerry
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Ah the Progressive Democrats: free from the foul stink of corruption!!
    "Rats as big as Cats"

    J.H.R. and the Power of the Soundbite

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •