Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Local election count Navigation thread for Dublin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last edited by KingKane; 4th June 2009 at 08:39 PM.
    Dan Sullivan. I was back but we still couldn't all have a vote. http://www.danielsullivan.ie/blog/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bump
    Dan Sullivan. I was back but we still couldn't all have a vote. http://www.danielsullivan.ie/blog/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cabra/Glasnevin doesn't seem to be working.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Until people have tagged threads as they create them the link will not have anything to go to. If people make sure to tag their threads as they create them then the links will work.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why when I click on any of the links do I get
    ...you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

William G. McAdoo

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default elections in dublin

who will get the nominastion in DSE Lucinda or eoghan/

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maureen Murphy 1234 View Post
    who will get the nominastion in DSE Lucinda or eoghan/
    Both I presume - and so do they.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pembroke South Dock thread been down all day so I will post here. Following her announcement that she will not be contesting the Local Elections can I pay tribute to my colleague Cllr Maria Parodi. Maria is not contesting for purely personal and not political reasons. She is remaining a Lab Cllr till May and remaining a member of the Party. Maria was apart certainly guaranteed re-election based on a solid track record of hard representation. She was an honourable, hard working and supportive colleague and I wish her all the very best for the future. At her young age if us more than possible that she will return to representative politics in the future.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cllr View Post
    Pembroke South Dock thread been down all day so I will post here. Following her announcement that she will not be contesting the Local Elections can I pay tribute to my colleague Cllr Maria Parodi. Maria is not contesting for purely personal and not political reasons. She is remaining a Lab Cllr till May and remaining a member of the Party. Maria was apart certainly guaranteed re-election based on a solid track record of hard representation. She was an honourable, hard working and supportive colleague and I wish her all the very best for the future. At her young age if us more than possible that she will return to representative politics in the future.
    Rats deserting a sinking ship!! You must be a happy man, you were dead man walking before this!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What nonsense in that last post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast