I would see the weakest in society as being-
1. The mentally ill detained in victorian centres.
2. The real homeless ie about 5000 people who do not have a roof over their heads or have to stay in b&bs.
3. Disabled, and unable to work.
4. The old, who do not have a pension or own their property.
5. Asylum seekers on 19euro per week.
Who will do anything for them?
And how will they pay for them once the public sector and miscellaneous social welfare class are paid for?
Why have above been so marginalised?
Why are tax euros spent on less worthy causes than the above?