Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 510 of 521 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5202

Thread: Travellers disgrace their community again

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The Travellers are the pure ethnic Irish.

Why are our dissident Republican patriots and goons not defending them
    against 'Black and Tan' council evictors??

Or were they busy elsewhere lighting fires??

Quote Originally Posted by Telstar 62 View Post
    Poor traveller at Clondalkin:-

' If we could just get a sup of water, and a bit of electricity '.
    Could you post a link to the Kitty Holland article about the eviction so people will understand what you are trying to say?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allegro View Post
    Cycled passed Labre Park in Ballyfermot today. Christ, what a complete and utter dump. What chance do children have growing up in a rat infested rubbish tip??
    It's their cul ture………..Boss

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Telstar 62 View Post
    Poor traveller at Clondalkin:-

' If we could just get a sup of water, and a bit of electricity '.
    Not from Dublin and on the lists of other County Councils. More nonsense from them. What's with the 30 kids? Can't afford em, can't provide for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Allegro View Post
    Cycled passed Labre Park in Ballyfermot today. Christ, what a complete and utter dump. What chance do children have growing up in a rat infested rubbish tip??
    Vast sums of money have been spent on Labre Park, a few years ago, in addition to the 100s of 1000s spent on new accommodation, fitted out with the best of everything, DCC had to cough up 1000s to the ESB to get the place connected. The ESB would not connect until they were paid for all the unpaid bills and years stealing electricity.
    Repeal the 8th

Politics.ie Member LISTOWEL MAN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

waste of time and money

travellers and settled people will never get along

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LISTOWEL MAN View Post
    waste of time and money

travellers and settled people will never get along
    I don't believe that to be true, talking from my own experience I have lots of friends who are non Travellers I have friends from all over the world every ethnicity and culture, when you treat people with respect instead of Suspicion you'll be surprised of the outcome, I for one do not hide who I am but I don't make it the center of conversation, it's amazing the friendships you can develop when you have an open mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expose the lot of them View Post
    Vast sums of money have been spent on Labre Park, a few years ago, in addition to the 100s of 1000s spent on new accommodation, fitted out with the best of everything, DCC had to cough up 1000s to the ESB to get the place connected. The ESB would not connect until they were paid for all the unpaid bills and years stealing electricity.
    Labre Park, was the very first concentration camp constructed for the native Irish in Ireland, the building materials they used was asbestos and they put them right beside a sorege surrounded by power lines, they put them in there when they close down all their traditional moving grounds that they had for centuries. just more of the states cleansing policy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Round tower View Post
    Stats out during the other day shows 700 people have being receiving SW for over 20 years, so that is 98 or before, this means that they were unemployed during the Celtic tiger years, would think 95%+ of them are travellers.
    An honest day's work is something travellers are incapable of doing. They want their free government money and to be allowed to rob and and con honest people at every opportunity.
    There are only two genders.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Killpatrick View Post
    I don't believe that to be true, talking from my own experience I have lots of friends who are non Travellers I have friends from all over the world every ethnicity and culture, when you treat people with respect instead of Suspicion you'll be surprised of the outcome, I for one do not hide who I am but I don't make it the center of conversation, it's amazing the friendships you can develop when you have an open mind.
    I'm always amused at your posts, it's difficult to tell if you're a troll or a blatant liar.