Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is William Lavelle?

Default Who is William Lavelle?

Does any body know who this man is or where he came from? He moved into Lucan some time in the last 18 months or so, he rents a place near to me, but most FG party faithful that I have come across seem to know very little about him, he is certainly not a Dub anyhow?
    Political Tourists ..........NO THANKS !!!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yer wot ?...?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Farmer from Ballybay?

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by afternoondelight View Post
    Does any body know who this man is or where he came from? He moved into Lucan some time in the last 18 months or so, he rents a place near to me, but most FG party faithful that I have come across seem to know very little about him, he is certainly not a Dub anyhow?
    He is from the Mothership

I drove through Lucan the other day, If he only moved there in the last 18 months I reckon he has alot in common with alot of the folk I saw wandering around....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

there is a great new thing called a search engine that you can type stuff like this into and it returns links to relevant information. Or alternately if your intention is merely to have a go at someone you could create a blog and do it there. Otherwise you could try contributing to a discussion elsewise p.ie might not be the place for you.
    Dan Sullivan. I was back but we still couldn't all have a vote. http://www.danielsullivan.ie/blog/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You seem to be protesting the man's right to contest elections.
    Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many, who have the majesty of the state to defend them.

- Niccolò Machiavelli

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

About : www.williamlavelle.ie

Young Fine Gael

Discuss Justice on the Politics.ie Forum
    (Quoted 2004)
    More news from Justice
    Young Fine Gael President William Lavelle has today said that the planned MayDay riots in Dublin this weekend are nothing more than attention-seeking tantrums by brainless political nobodies.

"Trouble for the sake of trouble is not the way to do politics, especially youth politics.

"We welcome the EU enlargement and we especially welcome into the EU our brethren for our Christian Democratic sister parties in the 10 accession states.

"The EU has been very good for Ireland. Thanks to over 30 years of EU membership, Ireland has prospered and progressed. Protesting against the EU does not make sense and it will never make sense.

"Also if these protesters are angry over Iraq then they should take their protests elsewhere. A stronger EU will have a positive effect in balancing the global order, which is currently top-heavy with only one super-power. A stronger EU with a strong foreign and security policy is the best way to ensure an end to unilateral military operations such as that in Iraq.

"The 'Wombles' and their associated rag-bag of hippies, greenies, loonies, & commies should cop-themselves on.

"Anarchy will never win!
    Last edited by Timeisshort; 28th April 2009 at 02:13 AM.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by afternoondelight View Post
    He's your neighbour then ?

I think you've missed the point, I'm just p.ssed off at these tourists who rent offices and such in the area, then dissappear after the election with no effort to represent the opinions or needs of our community I reckon he's just like Fitzgerald and the FF candidates who just want title but not the responsibility, even Labour are putting forward a Cuckoo.
    Political Tourists ..........NO THANKS !!!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not the farmer from Ballybay so

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast