Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody feel like having a 9-11 fight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Anybody feel like having a 9-11 fight?

Why did NORAD stand down?

Why did building 7 fall?

Why were so many Bin Ladens flown out on 9-12?

Why did taliban leaders get airlifted to Pakistan?

Why has no other skyscraper collapsed from fire before or after, but 3 fell that day? (including one that didn't even get struck by a plane).

WTC 7 - This is an Orange (2-minute mini-video)
    by Anthony Lawson

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3898962504721899003&q=wtc+7+this+i s+an+orange&ei=gWkzSPSyA5qi4ALArYXoCQ&hl=en]WTC7 - This is an Orange[/ame]

It's time we investigate what REALLY transpired that fateful day before it happens again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to Michel Chossudovsky,
    Author of AMERICA'S "WAR ON TERRORISM"

"...9/11 was a pretext for the invasion and illegal occupation of Iraq, the militarisation of justice and law enforcement and the repeal of democracy.

According to Chossudovsky, the "war on terrorism" is a complete fabrication based on the illusion that one man, Osama bin Laden, outwitted the $40 billion-a-year American intelligence apparatus. The "war on terrorism" is a war of conquest. Globalisation is the final march to the "New World Order", dominated by Wall Street and the U.S. military-industrial complex.

September 11, 2001 provides a justification for waging a war without borders. Washington's agenda consists in extending the frontiers of the American Empire to facilitate complete U.S. corporate control, while installing within America the institutions of the Homeland Security State.

"In an article published in December 2007, following the assassination of Benazir Bhutto, he suggested that the US-NATO course for Pakistan consisted "in fomenting social, ethnic and factional divisions and political fragmentation, including the territorial breakup of Pakistan."

Recent developments (including the aerial bombardments of Pakistani villages under the auspices of the "war on terrorism") indelibly point to a broadening of the Afghan war theater, which now encompasses parts of Pakistan. The underlying tendency is towards an Afghan-Pakistani war."

US-NATO Military Agenda: The Destabilization of Pakistan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its not rocket science to see that the official story is BS.

Alex Jones warned of 9-11 attacks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q73hzmJwV5s"]YouTube - Alex Jones Warns of 9/11[/ame]

Bin Laden is just the boogeyman they need - he is/was a CIA asset in the 80's.
    Once CIA - ALWAYS CIA.

Obama = O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
    Last edited by rhonda15; 19th April 2009 at 04:45 PM.
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.'' ~ J. Edgar Hoover http://tiny.cc/b2jo9

Politics.ie Royalty toxic avenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll start. It was the Jesuits...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TA - you know i love ya

You're very bright, funny and articulate - but in this one area you disappoint me very much.

COME BACK TO THE LIGHT!
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.'' ~ J. Edgar Hoover http://tiny.cc/b2jo9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nooooooooooooo it was Jesus I tell ya!
    Economic Left/Right: -0.50
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.77

We all know it was CIF who needed to boost the construction industry.

Politics.ie Royalty toxic avenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rhonda15 View Post
    TA - you know i love ya

You're very bright, funny and articulate - but in this one area you disappoint me very much.

COME BACK TO THE LIGHT!
    Mmmmm. The Masons? No, wait, I got it, the Welsh....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NORAD was to do with protecting NATO in North America against sudden attack by the Soviets ICBMs over the Artic.

Bld 9 was weird though but not as weird as all teh Conspiract theories out there...

TBH I could have told you for free that an AQ hijacked suicide plane full of US citizens and on a run at the White House was a very serious possibility in the Summer of 2001.

Mind you the scale of what actually happened was way beyond what I thought might at least be attempted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 9/11 truth is like telling someone their mother is a whore

They'd rather not believe it because they can't handle reality.

Even when a Kenyan radical is sleeping in Lady Liberty's bed they refuse to wake up.

They just call him Mr President and accept that this is just the way things are.
    Last edited by rhonda15; 19th April 2009 at 05:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toxic avenger View Post
    Mmmmm. The Masons? No, wait, I got it, the Welsh....
    You're correct up to a point, they were intrinsically involved but it was Ricey Mc Menamin that started it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rhonda15 View Post

Even when a Kenyan radical is sleeping in Lady Liberty's bed they refuse to wake up.

They just call him 'dad' or Mr President and accept that this is just the way things are.
    What does that mean???

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast