Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fascism and Irish Politics

Politics.ie Newbie
    The worker should own the fruits of his labour
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Fascism and Irish Politics

The Real Story of Irish Fascism

We read always of O'Duffy and the Blueshirts, and with the exception of Russell and the IRA gunrunners we know little of Republican fascism.

That is about to change.

This article from WikiPedia names and shames those from both sides of the Civil war who planned and plotted for a fascist state in Ireland.

Connolly would have turned in his grave.[/b]
    http://www.TeangaNua.pro.ie

One Ireland, united and free,
    To spite the Saxon, one day shall be,
    Together Catholic, Diseenter and Prod will stand,
    To break the connection with England!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

-Full employment
    -Living wage
    -Free Social Services

Sounds more like any European Social Democratic party, the only remotly fascist thing is conscrription.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Fascism and Irish Politics

Quote Originally Posted by teanganua
    The Real Story of Irish Fascism

We read always of O'Duffy and the Blueshirts, and with the exception of Russell and the IRA gunrunners we know little of Republican fascism.

That is about to change.

This article from WikiPedia names and shames those from both sides of the Civil war who planned and plotted for a fascist state in Ireland.

Connolly would have turned in his grave.[/b]
    Doesn't exactly shame anyone!

That would only be the case if these men believed they were doing something that was shameful, which clearly they didn't.

Right Wing Corporatist Politics was a political philosophy that had a much larger following in the Europe of 1940 than it does today.

Politics.ie Newbie
    The worker should own the fruits of his labour
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Fascist agenda

• According to a report in the Züricher Zeitung (February 22, 1940) “the United Press was told that the projected party would be ready to take over the government of Ireland on either a corporate or fascist basis”.

Sounds fascist enough to me.

Catalpas "multcultural" signature is indicative of his stance.

In Tulamore we have, Polish, Lithuanians, Nigerians, Syrians, Iraqis, Romany and Congolsese all living side by side. All speak their own languages among themselves, and English to the Irish.

No need to smash multiculturalism. Its whats making Ireland beautiful.
    http://www.TeangaNua.pro.ie

One Ireland, united and free,
    To spite the Saxon, one day shall be,
    Together Catholic, Diseenter and Prod will stand,
    To break the connection with England!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Fascism and Irish Politics

[quote="teanganua"]blah blah blah[quote]
    I just checked out your website to "reform the language before it dies" OH MY GOD!!
    Do you mean English and your peculiar spellings of "foreignor"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Fascist agenda

• According to a report in the Züricher Zeitung (February 22, 1940) “the United Press was told that the projected party would be ready to take over the government of Ireland on either a corporate or fascist basis”.

In Tulamore we have, Polish, Lithuanians, Nigerians, Syrians, Iraqis, Romany and Congolsese all living side by side. All speak their own languages among themselves, and English to the Irish.

Oh so because I oppose 'multiculturalism' that makes me a Fascist?

I oppose MC because regardless of the misguided people who thought up the idea it is and will be used as a method to divide people and thus control them better.

Surely you are familair with the 'Divide and Rule ' principle that Oligarchies and Empires use to exercise control?

So implementing MC is just another way of downgrading a sense of Irish identity and seeing us end up a minority here in our own Land. In other words we will be the victims of ethnic cleansing by stealth.

Recall that Hitler was determined to replace Poles etc with Germans in a widespread policy of Ethnic Cleansing in eastern Europe. In other words one people were to be replaced by another. From a majority to a minority.

Colonialism and 'Planations' were inbuilt features of Fascist States (Italians in Libya/Abyssinia) as also practised on a wide scale around the world by White Colonialists of European Stock worldwide up to and including today (e.g. Brazil).

Only difference is that here it's a replacement of one People (the Irish) by a variety of other ethnic, cultural and religious groups who are of course encouraged to see themselves as identifying with non Irish identities.

BTW Hitler was the one who triggered a flood of immigrants from Poland, Ukraine and other European States under his jackboot to feed the German Economy due to manpower shortages, this running into millions of Osties etc to man the factories and farms, who worked long hours in hard conditions for basic pay rates (if lucky). Remind you of somewhere?

Mass Immigration will wipe the Irish if allowed to continue and is a Right Wing policy.

You are wasting your time calling for the restoration of Irish BTW when very soon (3 or 4 decades) most people won't even have an ancestor who was resident in the State in the year 2000.

Think it over for yourself!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

From what I can tell, the whole "fascist" thing is based upon an article in Nazi Germany-based newspaper. That's not exactly a reliable source, especially when it comes to fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge
    From what I can tell, the whole "fascist" thing is based upon an article in Nazi Germany-based newspaper.
    *smacks Pidge upside the head*

Zurich's in Switzerland.
    "If there is a future, it will be Green." - Petra Kelly.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by green
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge
    From what I can tell, the whole "fascist" thing is based upon an article in Nazi Germany-based newspaper.
    *smacks Pidge upside the head*

Zurich's in Switzerland.
    Oh! I just saw "Zeitung" and assumed that was the name of the paper! Zurich was on another line! Bah! Damn skim-reading.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Fascist agenda

Irelands' MC experiment is very much in its early days. A major economic downturn usually exposes the previously concealed faultlines in most societies.

incidently, can there be ever too many immigrants/ethnic minorites to the Multicult members, or are is an indefinite, unlimited influx 'just the ticket' for here and ever after?
    "Public opinion will be led to adopt, without knowing it, the proposals that we dare not present to them directly ...."
    - V.Giscard D'Estaing, 14 June 2007

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast