Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yet another Rape commited by Foreign Nationals

Default Yet another Rape commited by Foreign Nationals

its nearly a daily occurrence that I read about stories like this with regards to sick crimes commited by Foreign Nationals in this country, all you have to do is check the amount of threads similar to this

BreakingNews.ie > Ireland
    Romanians to be sentenced in May for assault of Tipperary woman
    Two Romanian men will be sentenced next May for sexually assaulting a Tipperary woman last year.

Ionat Hoinaru (aged 29), of no fixed abode, and Constantin Mariscariu (aged 23), of The Avenue, Barnora, Cahir, Co Tipperary, pleaded guilty to sexual assault of the woman in Tipperary on March 16, 2008.

They changed their plea from not guilty after a jury was sworn in for their trial in the Central Criminal Court. Mr Justice Patrick McCarthy thanked the jury for their time and told them they would not be required.
    http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/eyaueyaueygb/

He remanded Hoinaru in custody and Mariscariu on continuing bail until their sentence date. He also ordered a probation report be prepared for Mariscariu

Politics.ie Newbie
    Look how far out to the left I've managed to push my user details. What do I win? I'm in Dublin btw.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What's your point? I want to hear your political view on this. What special measures should be taken in light of this incident?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Every day i pick up the paper and there is some child who has been abused by an Irish person. See where I'm going here ? Because they are foreign its news worthy.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A proper immigration system is needed, points based on the needs of the nation's employment requirements.
    A pro-active rather than re-active asylum system, and the end to legal aid for appelants. The strict application of the Dublin protocol requiring asylum seekers to seek asylum in the first safe territory they enter.
    Much better interaction with Europol and other EU police forces to ensure background checks on foreign EU nationals living here.
    The legal ability to bar EU nationals on the basis of previous convictions abroad for a range of serious offences.
    The right to bill their native country for the cost of incarcerating repeat offenders.
    Please sign the petition to establish a national day of celebration in honour of the vision of the United Irishmen!
    United Irishmen Day Petition
    Skinflicks blog
    Rep abuse illustrated

when you arrive in this Country once you register for PPS number or likewise there should be an requirement for a Garda stamp to prove you have been vetted , the Guards should be able to check on the these people from their home authorities and if they have a criminal past they should not deported, how's that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JCSkinner View Post
    A proper immigration system is needed, points based on the needs of the nation's employment requirements.
    A pro-active rather than re-active asylum system, and the end to legal aid for appelants. The strict application of the Dublin protocol requiring asylum seekers to seek asylum in the first safe territory they enter.
    Much better interaction with Europol and other EU police forces to ensure background checks on foreign EU nationals living here.
    The legal ability to bar EU nationals on the basis of previous convictions abroad for a range of serious offences.
    The right to bill their native country for the cost of incarcerating repeat offenders.
    Agree with a lot of that JC but the title of the thread is only scare mongering and achieves nothing and don't add to reasonable debate

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mmrebel View Post
    Agree with a lot of that JC but the title of the thread is only scare mongering and achieves nothing and don't add to reasonable debate
    I was responding to your question rather than the thread title.
    In fairness, at least it's not inaccurate, even if it is needlessly inflammatory. We've seen plenty of completely outrageous thread titles on this board.
    Please sign the petition to establish a national day of celebration in honour of the vision of the United Irishmen!
    United Irishmen Day Petition
    Skinflicks blog
    Rep abuse illustrated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mmrebel View Post

The title is factual.

It is about time we had a debate in this country as to why the Gardai are not capable of vetting immigrants criminal records & doing their fkn job - i.e. safeguarding irish people from preventable crime.

Maybe we should just stick our heads in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    The title is factual.

It is about time we had a debate in this country as to why the Gardai are not capable of vetting immigrants criminal records & doing their fkn job - i.e. safeguarding irish people from preventable crime.

Why can't they do the job and stop irish people commiting crimes??
    Why doesn't every other country in the world send back all the Irish who commit crimes abroad also??

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    The title is factual.

The vast majority of crime in Ireland is committed by Irish people including "preventable crime". How many crimes are committed by Irish scumbags out on bail or on early release. This fascination on immigrant crime is a joke, a refuge for the idiots and biggots.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast