Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ken Livingstone Suspended from Office

Politics.ie Newbie
    London (aka Lisbon Treaty/PD demise émigré)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ken Livingstone Suspended from Office

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4749688.stm

seems over the top and hugely inefficient to me
    "I thought that I had a duty to help those that weren't as lucky as me." -- John Hume

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who suspended him?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I may be a raving mad loony liberal (which I am), but this is out of order. If he said to a non-Jew that they must have been a nazi in a former life, would the reaction have been the same?

This is an affront to those who elected Red Ken.
    The standard of excellence is an infinite suggestiveness, naturalism is the one thing to be condemned.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

At least they can elect theirs and there is no pompus "lord" in the title.

We won't get to elect ours untill FF are sure their candidate can win.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope red ken is shot dead and eaten by the Muslims and Communists who he allows to influence him and inturn i hope they die of the bird flu he will give them!

Strength in the Unity of our British Isles!
    God save the Queen!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That isn't really relevent...

As to who suspended him, it was some unelected, three-person committee. I have no idea if they're civil servents, or what.
    The standard of excellence is an infinite suggestiveness, naturalism is the one thing to be condemned.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He was elected ... if Londoners had a problem with what he said they'll not vote for him again.

It didn't come as a shock to people in what he said ... he is a colourful character.

But how ************************ing disgraceful it is that an un-elected bored censor a elected official
    The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He has a very......Unique relationship with Londoners .Those who voted for him love him and those who voted against him hate him with a vengance there is no in between funny actually.
    God save the Queen!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unionist
    He has a very......Unique relationship with Londoners .Those who voted for him love him and those who voted against him hate him with a vengance there is no in between funny actually.
    Politics should be dividing… I can’t stand the government we have; I’d honestly say I hate them and everything they stand for… But they stand for nothing

Politics should bring that out in people… You hate them or you love them, agree with them and disagree with them. Populist parties devastate what democracy is all about… It’s impossible to be all things to all people and those who try should be hanged

Politics is war without bloodshed… but is also the art of compromise, that innate contradiction is what makes it work. And for an un-elected, appointed board to censor an elected official who hasn’t broken the law of the land is a disgrace
    The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree jim. Politics is like war with out blood shed however as the great Oliver Cromwell said " There is no peace without war" So the war without blood shed is no option for the North.

Just thought id add that
    God save the Queen!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast