Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden tiger , cringeful derrières ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Hidden tiger , cringeful derrières ?

One good thing about the boom years was the influx of pretty women , well more like women who looked after their bodies.

Irish Independent, April 2007
    Part of me actually agrees with the Poles. For every stylish and refined Irish woman there are at least two belligerent, brassy, ballsy broads bursting out of too-tight clothes, roaring about getting pissed or the previous night's sexual conquest.

The very same streets trodden by our drink-sodden sisters are full of stylish Polish girls, naturally beautiful, impeccably made-up, demure and soft-spoken.
    I was talking with a foreign lady friend over recent years on this. She was rather judgemental of Irish women's curves (and she was also put out that Irish men had come to like huge knockers , which often are a consequence of obesity). Anyhow she reckoned that the influx of pretty Eastern women had caused Irish women to up their game & look after their figures more.

With many of these immigrants now returning are we going to see a ballooning of our lady folk's bottoms ? Will the tail end of the recession result in well... large tail ends ?

cYp
    "Yawn , am I alive yet ?"

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it would not be friday without tits and arses, monkey sex and p mates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was never a fan. Give me a nice French farm girl or an Italian waitress any day.
    Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many, who have the majesty of the state to defend them.

- Niccolò Machiavelli

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    One good thing about the boom years was the influx of pretty women , well more like women who looked after their bodies.

I was talking with a foreign lady friend over recent years on this. She was rather judgemental of Irish women's curves (and she was also put out that Irish men had come to like huge knockers , which often are a consequence of obesity). Anyhow she reckoned that the influx of pretty Eastern women had caused Irish women to up their game & look after their figures more.

With many of these immigrants now returning are we going to see a ballooning of our lady folk's bottoms ? Will the tail end of the recession result in well... large tail ends ?

cYp
    Gracious! What kind of post is this! It's appalling!
    (Perhaps because there's just a little truth in it.)
    My husband always said:
    "What do you call a pretty girl in Ireland? A tourist."
    It's still appalling.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*whoops time to leave *

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am too old and too long married to be much concerned by these matters. However, even I have noticed a coarsening in both the demeanour and language of Irish females over the past decade. I don't know whether it's a consequence of so-called women's liberation or of economic prosperity. Either way, it is regrettable.

And yes, were in my twenties again and single I would certainly be heading towards Poland or one of the Baltic countries to find a life partner.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

cyp, the link is weird cos its full of big words that give me a headache.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post

cYp

Did you ever look in the mirror and ask yourself how many Irish women would be drooling over you?

I'd say zero.

Irish women don't like clowns, especially clowns who hide and ogle other women while doing God knows what.

You Mass Immigrationists should start having intercourse with real women--it's fun!

Politics.ie Royalty toxic avenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not all Irish girls are drunken, tango-tanned, bottle-blonde, greasy, overweight, promiscuous vulgarians, you know...

It just seems that way...

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phinaeus View Post
    I am too old and too long married to be much concerned by these matters. However, even I have noticed a coarsening in both the demeanour and language of Irish females over the past decade. I don't know whether it's a consequence of so-called women's liberation or of economic prosperity. Either way, it is regrettable.

And yes, were in my twenties again and single I would certainly be heading towards Poland or one of the Baltic countries to find a life partner.
    Why don't you try the Philippines, poor women there would marry even slobs like you and cyberperv to get out of poverty!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast