Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackson 'appalled' by IRA comparison

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Jackson 'appalled' by IRA comparison

Jackson 'appalled' by IRA comparison

Michael Jackson was reportedly "appalled" to learn that two BBC presenters had compared his comeback tour to recent IRA activity in Northern Ireland.

Speaking on Radio 4's The Now Show, comedians Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis had remarked: "I can't believe which '80s celebrities I want back less. Michael Jackson or the IRA."

A teaser for the programme posted on the BBC website described the broadcast as a discussion of "the return to Britain of undesirables from Michael Jackson to the IRA".

An insider told The Mirror that the singer was "appalled" by the comments, adding: "It was a disgusting slur. To compare him to cold-blooded murderers is not funny, it is highly offensive."

The 'Thriller' star has reportedly lodged a complaint with AEG Live, the promoters behind his upcoming London residency, and they are deciding whether to issue the BBC with an official complaint.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson was reportedly disgusted and moved quickly to calm fears in the Loyalist community where he has many fans and fellow paedos.

Jackson, he's a Billy not a Tim.

How on earth can you compare an out-of-touch nutjob and danger to children with a penchant for dressing up in fake military uniforms with...

Sorry I've lost my thread.
    "Our revenge will be the slaughter of their children."

well, the IRA still have a few killer hits in them yet!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^^^^ ra head if there ever was one

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyBird View Post
    F**k, Johnny Adair has let himself go!! Must be off the steroids!!

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyBird View Post
    Looks like Darth Vader out on the pull.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crowley View Post
    Jackson 'appalled' by IRA comparison

Michael Jackson was reportedly "appalled" to learn that two BBC presenters had compared his comeback tour to recent IRA activity in Northern Ireland.

Speaking on Radio 4's The Now Show, comedians Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis had remarked: "I can't believe which '80s celebrities I want back less. Michael Jackson or the IRA."

A teaser for the programme posted on the BBC website described the broadcast as a discussion of "the return to Britain of undesirables from Michael Jackson to the IRA".

An insider told The Mirror that the singer was "appalled" by the comments, adding: "It was a disgusting slur. To compare him to cold-blooded murderers is not funny, it is highly offensive."

The 'Thriller' star has reportedly lodged a complaint with AEG Live, the promoters behind his upcoming London residency, and they are deciding whether to issue the BBC with an official complaint.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson was reportedly disgusted and moved quickly to calm fears in the Loyalist community where he has many fans and fellow paedos.

Jackson, he's a Billy not a Tim.

Michael should be delighted to be compared to one of the finest Revolutionary armies in the world.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

His dates for the forthcoming UK tour have now been announced:

David (12)
    Adam (9)
    Jeremy (10)
    Jason (8)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Sands View Post
    How on earth can you compare an out-of-touch nutjob and danger to children with a penchant for dressing up in fake military uniforms with...

Sorry I've lost my thread.
    I rarely agree with you on much JS but I agree.. God I feel so dirty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast