Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 75 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: A United Ireland in the United Kingdom?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A United Ireland in the United Kingdom?

If there was a reffurendum tomorrow, How many people here who vote to rejoin the United Kingdom?

I mean there are no bad side effects of joining the United Kingdom - However paranoid Republicans or Nationalists might invent something e.g. Sínn Féin/IRA.
    Strength in the Unity of our British Isles!
    God save the Queen!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quit trolling you moron. How many people in Britain in a referendum would vote to be ruled by the Romans again?
    Idiot.
    Please sign the petition to establish a national day of celebration in honour of the vision of the United Irishmen!
    United Irishmen Day Petition
    Skinflicks blog
    Rep abuse illustrated

Default Re: A United Ireland in the United Kingdom?

Quote Originally Posted by Unionist
    If there was a reffurendum tomorrow, How many people here who vote to rejoin the United Kingdom?

I mean there are no bad side effects of joining the United Kingdom - However paranoid Republicans or Nationalists might invent something e.g. Sínn Féin/IRA.
    I didnt see the late late show so I have no real idea who will win the eurosong, however, I heard one of the contestants was thrown out so as they say its all still to play for.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not me, sorry, my friend, count me out.

Especially if I'm forced to endure such bad grammar.
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when creating them

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If the question is confined to the 26 counties, then I'd guess about 1-2%.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't know if we would want Eire back, the place has gone to hell, I mean where are the Lord Northcliffes of today?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Which, given the 3-6% British citizenry resident in the Republic would indicate that even Brits living here wouldn't want Brit rule. (Probably something to do with their having experienced it.)
    Please sign the petition to establish a national day of celebration in honour of the vision of the United Irishmen!
    United Irishmen Day Petition
    Skinflicks blog
    Rep abuse illustrated

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JCSkinner
    Quit trolling you moron. How many people in Britain in a referendum would vote to be ruled by the Romans again?
    Idiot.
    Harsh...

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It wouldn't be quite as close as the divorce referendum. I can envisage that it would be defeated something like 60:40 maybe.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Errr, who is this eejit?
    "So how are things at the Campaign for the Freedom of Information, by the way?" "Sorry, I can't talk about that"

Page 1 of 75 123451151 ... LastLast