Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gerald Kean on the Late Late

Default Gerald Kean on the Late Late

What an effing s**te talker!! Hes the personification of the Celtic Tiger. Telling stories about visiting hospitals at 1 in the morning after some gala dinner, whats that all about?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Commentator View Post
    What an effing s**te talker!! Hes the personification of the Celtic Tiger. Telling stories about visiting hospitals at 1 in the morning after some gala dinner, whats that all about?
    please, please, PLEASE ... someone ... make him GO AWAY!!!
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.'' ~ J. Edgar Hoover http://tiny.cc/b2jo9

Me or him???

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You thought he was bad what about your woman singing now What is the story with spending licence fees on this sh1t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why do we never get some random engineer or scientist on purely for the sake of it? It's not like Gerald Kean has some new law to tout or interesting case to talk about, it's just some random windbaggery from someone who is close to RTe's offices. Why?

I will accept that the occasion appearance of Dr. Ed Walsh might count in the favour of nerd types getting some air time but Ed did run a whole uni almost single handedly for twenty years or more and was very distinctive in his presentation but he's not the only one.

If the aim is to simply have some overweight buffoon spouting ********************e on, I'm free most few Fridays.
    Dan Sullivan. I was back but we still couldn't all have a vote. http://www.danielsullivan.ie/blog/

birthday

Should really be going out on a Friday night intstead of watching this guy!

Whats Dermot O'Neill talking about?? Is this "celebrities sympathising with the great unwashed" night on the late late?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thats enough - I was staying in - but thats enough!!!!!!!!!!

To the Batmobile Robin! - Gotham city here we come

See yis later Later Ladies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Commentator View Post
    Whats Dermot O'Neill talking about?? Is this "celebrities sympathising with the great unwashed" night on the late late?

painful - no other words come to mind
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.'' ~ J. Edgar Hoover http://tiny.cc/b2jo9

Hes now touting his latest venture, f**k off, we are all going to garden our way out of the Great Regression

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast