Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: *BREAKING* Susan Lindauer Blows the Whistle Again - 9/11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default *BREAKING* Susan Lindauer Blows the Whistle Again - 9/11

Former Accused Iraqi Agent Reveals Facts about 9/11 Warning
    The feds dropped all charges against Susan Lindauer, and now she's talking freely. Michael Collins's interview with Lindauer covers the warnings provided to the Bush-Cheney administration prior to 9/11. It presents entirely new information from an angle that will add substantially to knowledge of that terrible attack.

Collins: Who appears to have been Dr. Fuisz's other source on 9/11?

Lindauer: Dr. Fuisz never formally revealed his source to me. But within about 30 minutes after airplanes struck the Twin Towers, he blurted something to me over the phone.

He told me the Israeli Mossad had advance warning about the attack. As I recall, he said it before the buildings collapsed.

He asked me if I thought it was "an accident that a man and woman happened to be waiting on the sidewalk with a video camera, ready to record the attack." He was highly agitated. He challenged me "how often a bystander has a camera cued up to record a car accident?"

Then he said, "Those are Israeli agents. It's not an accident. They knew this attack was coming. And they were waiting for it."

I was outraged and shocked by the images on the television. I shot back something to the effect of, "You mean, we've been looking for an attack all this time! And the Israelis knew about it? And they didn't tell us?" In retrospect, outside the passion of that particular moment, the Israelis may have told us much more than Richard Fuisz may have known.

Immediately the phone line cut dead between us.

I called him right back. Very calmly, he said, "Susan, we must never talk about that again."

There are a couple more details regarding this Mossad team with the video camera. Dr. Fuisz was able to announce their identities before the media publicized who they are. The attack was so new when he said it, that it seemed to me that he already knew about them.

I could be wrong. But I don't think so.

American Politics Journal - Susan Lindauer Blows the Whistle Again

http://digg.com/world_news/BREAKING_...tle_Again_9_11

This confirms what I have long suspected - Mossad more than likely carried out the attack - aided and abetted by the vice-presidents office.

"By way of deception, thou shalt do war" - Mossad motto
    Last edited by rhonda15; 2nd March 2009 at 11:20 PM.
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.'' ~ J. Edgar Hoover http://tiny.cc/b2jo9

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I certainly don't believe the official story.

There's a lot of mis-information out there. It's very hard to sift between what's genuine and what's deliberately misleading mis-info.

I believe all the UFO stuff is mis-info. As is all the stuff about laser beams from space.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rhonda15 View Post
    Former Accused Iraqi Agent Reveals Facts about 9/11 Warning
    The feds dropped all charges against Susan Lindauer, and now she's talking freely. Michael Collins's interview with Lindauer covers the warnings provided to the Bush-Cheney administration prior to 9/11. It presents entirely new information from an angle that will add substantially to knowledge that terrible attack.

Collins: Who appears to have been Dr. Fuisz's other source on 9/11?

Lindauer: Dr. Fuisz never formally revealed his source to me. But within about 30 minutes after airplanes struck the Twin Towers, he blurted something to me over the phone.

He told me the Israeli Mossad had advance warning about the attack. As I recall, he said it before the buildings collapsed.

He asked me if I thought it was "an accident that a man and woman happened to be waiting on the sidewalk with a video camera, ready to record the attack." He was highly agitated. He challenged me "how often a bystander has a camera cued up to record a car accident?"

Then he said, "Those are Israeli agents. It's not an accident. They knew this attack was coming. And they were waiting for it."

I was outraged and shocked by the images on the television. I shot back something to the effect of, "You mean, we've been looking for an attack all this time! And the Israelis knew about it? And they didn't tell us?" In retrospect, outside the passion of that particular moment, the Israelis may have told us much more than Richard Fuisz may have known.

Immediately the phone line cut dead between us.

I called him right back. Very calmly, he said, "Susan, we must never talk about that again."

There are a couple more details regarding this Mossad team with the video camera. Dr. Fuisz was able to announce their identities before the media publicized who they are. The attack was so new when he said it, that it seemed to me that he already knew about them.

I could be wrong. But I don't think so.

American Politics Journal - Susan Lindauer Blows the Whistle Again

Digg - *BREAKING* Susan Lindauer Blows the Whistle Again - 9/11

This confirms what I have long suspected - Mossad more than likely carried out the attack - aided and abetted by the vice-presidents office.
    You do realise that the woman is mentally unwell don't you?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have noticed how you ran away from a thread like the little girl you are though Rhonda. Tell me, why can you never answer any of my questions if the case is so strong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Conor the Bold View Post
    says who???
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.'' ~ J. Edgar Hoover http://tiny.cc/b2jo9

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

says who???
    Says the people who are unable to put her on trial for being an Iraqi Agent. The FBI did not 'drop the charges' - the women has been ruled mentally unfit to stand trial.

Good one Rhonda!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have noticed how you ran away from a thread like the little girl you are though Rhonda. Tell me, why can you never answer any of my questions if the case is so strong?
    that would be because you have been on my ignore list since forever - i don't waste time with muppets who think they know it all

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that would be because you have been on my ignore list since forever - i don't waste time with muppets who think they know it all
    Right - which is why you are responding to me now...

Nice one Rhonda.

No mate, its because you can never answer any questions because your case is based on nothing but rationality...

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Psychiatrists are trained to put conspiracy theorists on paranoia/anxiety medication. And it doesn't take much for them to get out the prescription pad. Perhaps it's they who are deluded? Or maybe they're just afraid and wouldn't dare go against the official advice from their respective professional associations. It's a career-stopper to publicly/professionally/academically question stuff like 9-11 "conspiracy theories".

I believe all three towers were blown up by explosives. I also believe that the airlines were hijacked by remote control via black code implanted in the airplane. I used to work for a telecomms company and there was black code throughout the project -- all stuck in by CIA/MI5: we were told simply: "don't ask any questions". And this was mainstream, civilian-use equipment, not military. Anyone who uses Windows can safely assume that pretty much all of their data is freely accessible via remote control.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

...good grief.....genius

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast