Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FG TDs as corrupt as FF

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default FG TDs as corrupt as FF

The only reall difference between the chancers in FF and the chancers in FG is that the former shower are in power:

TD couple 'double claim' overnight expenses

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teachertime View Post
    The only reall difference between the chancers in FF and the chancers in FG is that the former shower are in power:

TD couple 'double claim' overnight expenses

I'm sure it was an overnight oversight

yes, its nearly as bad as, oh, driving the countrys default probability ot the levels of hte phillipines.....shocking really.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Bit like teachers sick leave
    Beer is proof that God loves us - Benjamin Franklin

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

corrupt? That is a tad harsh. Like bev flynn and liam twomey they didn't write the rules. And if they are entitled to claim it, like bev, why shouldn't they. And if they have their mind changed because it becomes public knowledge, like bev, fair play to them. Like bev, they have done the decent thing. Perhaps errstwhile FG supporters might call them hotel heroes.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah nice one the FG hacks ride in on their donkeys to the rescue of their masters....I suppose Michael Lowry was set up? Chancers!!!

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes this is true corruption, they should be jailed, it's as bad as bankrupting the country twice in a generation, having your last 3 leaders resign in disgrace, having names like Haughey, Flynn x2, Burke, Lawlor, Ahern, Cahlely, Reynolds, Collins, Foley etc, etc attached to your party.

Would you please change the title, at leas they were man enough to own up to it and do I think it is was right, no I don't but you are as good as callin Olwyn and Joe corrupt which is not the case and you should change the title.

Ah nice one the FG hacks ride in on their donkeys to the rescue....I suppose Michael Lowry was set up? Chancers!!!
    a) I aint a hack buddy, for any party.
    b) no, he wasnt
    c) FF are as corrupt as they can possibly be and the have rightously ********************ed the country. Now, if you want to point fingers at peccadillos while the place burns aroudn you, go ahead.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah nice one the FG hacks ride in on their donkeys to the rescue of their masters....I suppose Michael Lowry was set up? Chancers!!!
    No he was found out, and removed from the party, he now supports FF in government, says it all.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Question R24U View Post
    corrupt? That is a tad harsh. Like bev flynn and liam twomey they didn't write the rules. And if they are entitled to claim it, like bev, why shouldn't they. And if they have their mind changed because it becomes public knowledge, like bev, fair play to them. Like bev, they have done the decent thing. Perhaps errstwhile FG supporters might call them hotel heroes.
    Being entitled to claim it does not equate to it being morally right to claim it - as they subsequently acknowledged.
    "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain

“When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.” Napoléon Bonaparte

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast