Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: ''Fear Of Islamic Immigration'' Racist or reasonable

Default ''Fear Of Islamic Immigration'' Racist or reasonable

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-871902797772997781]Islam: What the West Needs to Know - FULL LENGTH ENGLISH VERSION[/ame]

******** Realised a spelling mistake in title! . . . If there is a MOD could you change please !! ***************

Please watch the above documentary before commenting.

the documentary is bias & is anti Islam so please take with a pinch of salt.

But It does raise some VERY Important issues & Questions.

Again, , , , If you cant be bothered watching the full documentary . . . please don't bother posting.
    My nearest neighbor is 40,075.16 kilometers away

Welcome To Ireland
    Steal a little and - We'll put you in Jail
    Steal a lot and - You'll get a payoff and pension.

Well, it features Serge Trifkovic - A cheerleader of the Srebrinica massacre who was booted out of the IYTC, a witnes for the defence, for being so intolerant in the judges eyes.

It also features Robert Spencer, who, according to Benazir Bhutto of all people "does not understand the true Muslim faith or differentiate between moderate Muslims and violent Islamists, and so lumps them all in one boat".

So, in short. Gibberish.

A 'protocalls of the elders..' for the Islamphobe.

Take it you didn't watch it . . . .

I asked u nicely!
    My nearest neighbor is 40,075.16 kilometers away

Welcome To Ireland
    Steal a little and - We'll put you in Jail
    Steal a lot and - You'll get a payoff and pension.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its not a very well put title - do I fear Muslims coming to Ireland?

No.

Do I fear the type of Muslims who seem to stopped education completely in Swat in Pakistan?

Yes.

However, do I want 'Christians' like Fred Phelps living next door to me?

No.

Do I dislike Christians?

No.
    Let's all raise a glass of frog milk to the ancient festival of Fargaltide!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well said Sonic, sometime in the not-to-distant future the anti-Muslim racism exhibited on this site will be condemned for what it truly is - hate!

Politics.ie Member H.R. Haldeman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Didn't watch the vid but...

How can you be racist towards a universal belief system shared by people of all nationalities and skin colours? It's like being "racist" towards Manchester United fans, Joyceans, Keyensians, Darwinians, Big Bangers...

It is of course possible to be racist towards people from the Middle East. Using a supposed hatred of Islam as a cover for that racism is deeply sick and wrong.

Any idiot that tells me I have to respect their beliefs (as I hear constantly) can go fk themselves. I'll choose who to respect and who not to respect, and at the moment I feel no compulsion whatsover to respect a hateful stone-age fairy story dreamt up by a crazy charlatan (PBUH).

Finally, not that I feel the need to balance this opinion, but I might as well add that the Alleged Nazarene and his followers are just as rubbish, perhaps moreso because it is bigger and has thus poisoned more minds.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Of course your personal take on what is and isn't racism matters little, we leave such definitions to the experts - who incidentally concur with my statement.
    You sound terribly like Garlandgreen when you harp on about anyone really giving a damn about who or what you respect. Like Garland, you are insignificant, inconsequential in the grand scheme of things - your respect is neither asked for nor desired, but expect no quarter on my part.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I fear fundamentalists of all persuasions to be honest but only in large numbers. The average muslim, catholic, hindu, protestant etc doesn't bother me especially. They all believe some very foolish things, some of which impact on their own lives negatively but as long as they keep their beliefs out of our laws I'm not too worried. We've been a long time recovering from fundamentalist catholicism in this country and we're not there yet but I don't think we are in any danger of going back to fundamentalism any time soon.
    Conservatives seem to believe that the rich will work harder if we give them more, and the poor will work harder if we give them less. E.J. Dionne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alterego View Post
    Of course your personal take on what is and isn't racism matters little, we leave such definitions to the experts - who incidentally concur with my statement.
    You sound terribly like Garlandgreen when you harp on about anyone really giving a damn about who or what you respect. Like Garland, you are insignificant, inconsequential in the grand scheme of things - your respect is neither asked for nor desired, but expect no quarter on my part.
    Who are these "experts"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic_exyouth View Post
    So, in short. Gibberish.

You didn't watch it or you ignored the points raised. Typical left wing pc behaviour. Stick your fingers in your ears and shout at the top of your voice.

Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast