Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Race violence in Australia.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Race violence in Australia.

I havent come across any coverage on this site, but are people aware that serious violence and disorder occurred in Sydney over the weekend between locals (i.e. white Australians) and middle eastern immigrants?

The event that sparked off this little tinderbox was an attack on 3 lifeguards on Cronulla beach last Sunday week by a gang of upwards of 70 men of "Middle Eastern appearance". Apparently all week texts and emails were flying around Sydney exhorting people to take a stand against this, and stand up for the "Australian way of life". Anyhow, low and behold approx 5000 locals turned up last Sunday and fuellled by alcohol went on an absolute rampage, targeting people who looked Middle Eastern. The police were overwhelmed, and I saw coverage of Middle Eastern guys being bundled into cop cars for their own safety, but the crowd carried on anyways and then went for the police. If the police were armed, Ive no doubt people would have been shot dead (and rightly so). Afterwards, there were revenge attacks by "people of Middle Eastern appearance" and the place is an absolute tinderbox now.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 529041.htm

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i say that on telly last night and it looked nasty!! but what do you expect from australia? the fact that its technically not 'their country' but is aboriginal territory makes me laugh. the australian way of life indeed!

the television didn't say what began the riots though so thanks for that meriwether.
    The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is a thread on this. Tilted "Bloody Whites send them home" or something like that.
    "Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative."
    Oscar Wilde

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who taught whites like you to hate yourselves?

Have not the australians a right to defend their women from middel eastern rapists?

Analyse the media. See the propaganda messages.

Have you read orwell ? 4 legs good two legs bad.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

From what I know basically a bunch of Lebanese-Australian youths were messing with surf lifeguards and attacked them, that basically started all of these fights. Then there were rumours of said youths harassing women, etc. etc.....then things like these spill over.
    we all know
    there's no hell and no hiroshima
    chernobyl was a cover up
    the world is really all in love

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StoneTheIceman
    i say that on telly last night and it looked nasty!! but what do you expect from australia? the fact that its technically not 'their country' but is aboriginal territory makes me laugh. the australian way of life indeed!

the television didn't say what began the riots though so thanks for that meriwether.
    I was chatting to my Australian friend about this last week. He was very upset. To him there was no signal of any tension. He left an Australia which he thought to be at ease with itself and he feels a sense of loss of irreparable damage. I wondered, indeed perhaps I should have asked, whether that was just naieity on his part (Australia does have a legacy of racism from the White Australia days although a long time ago).

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like every white country australia had, has and will have a deep feeling of superiority vis a vis other races. This is based on the objectively measurable fact tat economically, militarilly etc over the past few centuries European culture has been the most successful. it is the arrogance of the winner if you like.

Really only historically unprecedented levels of statist social engineering and imposed multi culturalism in lower income areas subsidised by welfarism at a huge cost have prevented this "racism" being much more evident and when the culture control mechanisms put in place by the oligardhy break down what is called racism inevitably emerges. It is unsurprising.

Politics.ie Member FutureTaoiseach's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shows how unrealistic the concept of harmonious multiculturalism is in practice. A nation needs bonds to keep it together, like common history and perhaps culture or ethnicity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by factual
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneTheIceman

I was chatting to my Australian friend about this last week. He was very upset. To him there was no signal of any tension. He left an Australia which he thought to be at ease with itself and he feels a sense of loss of irreparable damage. I wondered, indeed perhaps I should have asked, whether that was just naieity on his part (Australia does have a legacy of racism from the White Australia days although a long time ago).
    Well I was talking to an Australian friend of mine who lived in that part of the World before he moved here and his view was that the Lebanese are not not very well liked because they are seen as very aggresive, quick to take offense, didn't mix well hence high unemployment rates etc.

In other words FEAR took hold in the hearts of many Australians re the Lebanese in their midst. The racist attcks on the Life Guards just pushed things, after many years of tension, over the top.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hows about this for an idea. Lets keep our countries white . Lets have lots of babies and lets take their countries instead of bringing millions of non whites here who only hate us all the more for showing such cowardice and stupidity.

Its a dog eat dog world .

The blacks exterminated the whites of Haiti. Ireland is a similarily sized Island.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast