Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christian Solidarity Party?

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Christian Solidarity Party?

Are they a closed organisation or do they actually try to get members of the public to vote for them?

All I can find on them is a basic wiki page and a manifesto. Has anyone ever had dealings with the party, and if so any chance of a realistic account of the organisation.

Its just odd that there are parties in this country that you rarely (almost never) hear of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgmamxyUZ7I"]YouTube - Christian Solidarity Party Political Broadcast[/ame]
    Dan Sullivan. I was back but we still couldn't all have a vote. http://www.danielsullivan.ie/blog/

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know very little about them except that by dingbat motherinlaw is one. They seem to be a collection of freaks from the company she keeps. Strong on catholicism and weak on christianity. They must have the priests driven demented. She is an avid reader of the Alive newspaper which is given out free in churches by fellow nutters. I suggest you read it sometime. She also watches EWTN tv 24/7.
    Iīm fairly prolife myself for what I feel are humanitarian reasons. But these people seem to have a direct line to God and he directs them in their beliefs and actions. Thankfully they donīt yet have the technology to make sophisticated bombs or hijack planes. Easily recognised by their mohair berets.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thats fantastic
    Sovereignty is Democracy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I do not think they really matter. They are more of a social group for people of similar beliefs than a viable political movement.
    Economic Left/Right: -0.50
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.77

Their main activity at the moment seems to be running the bogus "crisis pregnancy agency" on Dorset Street.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I really want to help these guys out. I really wish they win one seat. Please vote for them. Please please please. They dont run in my area.

Paul O'Loughlin's charisma puts Obama in the ha'penny place.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That crisis pregnancy agency is the type of thing i was expecting really. I have to crack onto this Alive newspaper, sounds like it would be refreshingly unbiased. that youtube clip is ace, could only have gotten more cringe worthy if he started rapping.

thanks to yer comments i'm getting a better picture of this crowd.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by armada View Post
    That crisis pregnancy agency is the type of thing i was expecting really. I have to crack onto this Alive newspaper, sounds like it would be refreshingly unbiased. that youtube clip is ace, could only have gotten more cringe worthy if he started rapping.

thanks to yer comments i'm getting a better picture of this crowd.
    Yeah... the Alive paper is a real hoot. The last one I read was really supportive of Palin. For the very good reason that she is pro life. I reckon whether you are a mass goer or not, itīs worth going just to get your free copy of the Alive paper..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast