Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: thepropertypin.com: No More Property to Talk About

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default thepropertypin.com: No More Property to Talk About

The debate is moving on.

The failed gimps over on thepropertypin.com are full of themselves: the smug property chat just gets more and more boring as time goes on. To paraphrase our disgraced Tee-shock: "I don't know why they don't just top themselves", couldn't be more apt.

Hell, they even have a thread dedicated to their own downfall: Pinners: a bunch of bitter skeptics and cynics. I couldn't have thought of a more appropriate thread title myself!

A tiresome pimple on the media landscape that's just about gone pop now that they've nothing left to moan about.

Gimps. Parasites of society. Of the highest degree.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FortyCoats View Post
    The debate is moving on.

The failed gimps over on thepropertypin.com are full of themselves: the smug property chat just gets more and more boring as time goes on. To paraphrase our disgraced Tee-shock: "I don't know why they don't just top themselves", couldn't be more apt.

Hell, they even have a thread dedicated to their own downfall: Pinners: a bunch of bitter skeptics and cynics. I couldn't have thought of a more appropriate thread title myself!

A tiresome pimple on the media landscape that's just about gone pop now that they've nothing left to moan about.

Well, they might be finished, but they have their wife and 3 children, and nobody can take that away from them,

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dunner's own fault, Bertie has run away from him, he backed the wrong horse which is now lame and soon to be put down via Mahon Report, he believed in Bertie the great stroker and now will pay the price.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This thread is far more pathetic than anything I've ever seen on the pin.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default there is lots of property to talk about

there is lots of property to talk about

just not enough money to buy it

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FortyCoats View Post
    The debate is moving on.

Welcome back Freedomlover. I see your analytical ability has not improved any. For a bunch of 'failed gimps' we do get around. Quoted in nearly all the mainstream newspapers (even got a mention in the Financial Times Alphaville today), quoted by Morgan Kelly as being way ahead of the so-called 'professional economists' in analysing the housing market and we also have the government on the rack with the European Commission over the Home Choice Loan scheme. Not bad for a bunch of 'failed gimps' over the last 3 months I think you will agree!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Forty-Coats side-kick was called Slightly Bonkers

"I put down the welter of corruption in Irish politics to Burke's escape from retribution after that exposure in 1974. It gave everybody in the game a licence to steal."

- Joe MacAnthony

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dasayev View Post
    Forty-Coats side-kick was called Slightly Bonkers

aka Ard Taoiseach

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrynorth View Post
    Welcome back Freedomlover.
    The return of Freedomlover....... well hotdog....

The 'Pin is one of the very few Irish media sources I actually trust these days.

“Sitting on the sidelines, cribbing and moaning is a lost opportunity. I don't know how people who engage in that don't commit suicide because frankly the only thing that motivates me is being able to actively change something.” bertie ahern 07/07
    If I ask a question don't just 'like' the post, reply to it. - If I post a lot about a subject I may write a post about it at http://dublinstreams.blogspot.ie/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast