Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Middle east peace envoy found!!!!

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member spidermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy Middle east peace envoy found!!!!

    Tony Blair to earn £15m in two years - Times Online


    HOW EXCEPTIONALLY DEPRESSING IS THIS?
    Isn't this the man who professed to be listening to Gods word, who felt in his heart he had done the right thing?
    He listened to the peddlers in the temple, me thinks!!
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

    ALBERT EINSTEIN

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member southwestkerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    Tony Blair to earn £15m in two years - Times Online


    HOW EXCEPTIONALLY DEPRESSING IS THIS?
    Isn't this the man who professed to be listening to Gods word, who felt in his heart he had done the right thing?
    He listened to the peddlers in the temple, me thinks!!
    Smoked salmon sandwiches and choppers cost money you know... or does he get expenses too.
    A ship at harbour is safe but that is not what ships were built for.

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member spidermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southwestkerry View Post
    Smoked salmon sandwiches and choppers cost money you know... or does he get expenses too.


    Does he get paid as an envoy as well?
    Pity they don't get him to clock in and sign for overtime like the rest of us HUH?
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

    ALBERT EINSTEIN

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member southwestkerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    Does he get paid as an envoy as well?
    Pity they don't get him to clock in and sign for overtime like the rest of us HUH?
    As far as I can tell that lot [their is about 250 of them in all including hanger on's] get paid for every thing bar powdering their noses... oo shucks I spoke too soon they get a glam allowances too. Time for a glass off scotland's finest.
    A ship at harbour is safe but that is not what ships were built for.

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member spidermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southwestkerry View Post
    As far as I can tell that lot [their is about 250 of them in all including hanger on's] get paid for every thing bar powdering their noses... oo shucks I spoke too soon they get a glam allowances too. Time for a glass off scotland's finest.

    YEP while the babies die!!

    Hope his catholic guilt doesn't keep him awake at night!
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

    ALBERT EINSTEIN

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,049
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    YEP while the babies die!!

    Hope his catholic guilt doesn't keep him awake at night!

    What guilt would that be ?

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member spidermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
    What guilt would that be ?

    The one he will soon discover?!?!?!?!?!
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

    ALBERT EINSTEIN

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    34,316
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Useless waster.
    Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman … or a bad woman.
    –George Burns

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member Catalpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dublin West
    Posts
    10,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    Tony Blair to earn £15m in two years - Times Online


    HOW EXCEPTIONALLY DEPRESSING IS THIS?
    Isn't this the man who professed to be listening to Gods word, who felt in his heart he had done the right thing?
    He listened to the peddlers in the temple, me thinks!!
    It's exceptionally depressing.

    But I do hope he visits Gaza real soon.....

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member Bobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Blair is a tit. Surely we could have sent someone better? Maurice Hayes for example?
    Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many, who have the majesty of the state to defend them.

    - Niccolò Machiavelli

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •