Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: BBC Questiontime

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default BBC Questiontime

The current show is coming from Shanghai, it is interesting to see the public face of the Chinese government.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will be in China from March 30th to April 5th. Anyone ever been? Got any positive or negative reports?

I think it will be interesting espicially when I put a big tri-colour out my hotel window

Quote Originally Posted by ireland2004
    I will be in China from March 30th to April 5th. Anyone ever been? Got any positive or negative reports?

I think it will be interesting espicially when I put a big tri-colour out my hotel window
    I'd be interested to hear your impressions - what's your business there, if I may ask?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've not been to the mainland. I had some friends who visited there years ago and their comment was that the food wasn't like chinese food!
    Dan Sullivan. I was back but we still couldn't all have a vote. http://www.danielsullivan.ie/blog/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stringjack
    Quote Originally Posted by ireland2004

I'd be interested to hear your impressions - what's your business there, if I may ask?
    Its probably part of a SF/IRA plot to acquire a nuclear war head, which the Shinners intend on dropping on Michael McDowells head.

No, its true. Jim Cusack said so!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arms deals, smuggling cheap materials to sell for the IRA, ye know the usual.

Actually no, it's a trip organised by the History Department of the school. Should be good.....hopefully.

Politics.ie Member LISTOWEL MAN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarroll View Post
    The current show is coming from Shanghai, it is interesting to see the public face of the Chinese government.
    the first thread ever stared here

10th March 2005,

at 11:06 PM

Quote Originally Posted by LISTOWEL MAN View Post
    the first thread ever stared here

10th March 2005,

at 11:06 PM
    Poster's commitment to accuracy has improved no end in the interim

http://www.politics.ie/forum/eu/186-...-european.html
    I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.