Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I DEMAND an apology from the Sindo!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I DEMAND an apology from the Sindo!!

(Ok, before people get huffy with me, we get the paper in work; I neither went with nor against your boycott.)

On page 18 of the main section of the Sindo today (30th October), there was an article about Leviathan and the way to bag intelligent boys.

In this article, it was said that I have met 32CountyRepublic. This is a bald-faced lie! I demand restitution!

The next sentence said something about a Shinner hooking up with a PDer. Not only does this imply that I would sleep with a Shinner (ewwwww...), but horror of horrors: it implies that I'm a PDer!

Such sloppy journalism is unacceptable. This wrong must be righted. I demand satisfaction.
    Heavy words are so lightly thrown.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BEAR,

did they say anything about me or my boycott campaign.
    The crown above the red hand is that of the O'Neill rulers of Ulster---not the Saxe-coborg gotha usurpers crown

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: I DEMAND an apology from the Sindo!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBear
    . I demand satisfaction.
    I bet you do!
    "John Bull has got his hand down your pants and his fist around your bollox and you can't see it."

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I brought the Sindo today in a fit of Marxism.

Groucho Marxism.

"Whatever it is, I'm against it"

Good plug indirectly for p.ie BTW. Remember, my more right-on fellow posters, all publicity is good publicity.
    The theory of De-evolution is proven every day on the internet

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

:x

After an extensive trawl of the Membership list, I have ascertained to my satisfaction that there is no such user as 32CountyRepublic.

Shoddy Sindo reporting!
    "If there is a future, it will be Green." - Petra Kelly.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't remember a 32 county republic guy on this site.

The whole thing is interesting though. Is intelligence really that attractive?
    "John Bull has got his hand down your pants and his fist around your bollox and you can't see it."

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sue them Bear.
    The crown above the red hand is that of the O'Neill rulers of Ulster---not the Saxe-coborg gotha usurpers crown

Politics.ie Member rockofcashel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: I DEMAND an apology from the Sindo!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBear
    (Ok, before people get huffy with me, we get the paper in work; I neither went with nor against your boycott.)

On page 18 of the main section of the Sindo today (30th October), there was an article about Leviathan and the way to bag intelligent boys.

In this article, it was said that I have met 32CountyRepublic. This is a bald-faced lie! I demand restitution!

The next sentence said something about a Shinner hooking up with a PDer. Not only does this imply that I would sleep with a Shinner (ewwwww...), but horror of horrors: it implies that I'm a PDer!

Such sloppy journalism is unacceptable. This wrong must be righted. I demand satisfaction.
    Dear Bear,

It was with shock and incredulity that I read this post. Do you have any idea what it has done to me this Sunday evening.

I have spent months preparing the finest Tipperary poteen...

I have spents months roving on cold dark nights, recceing local Protestant Cathedrals....

All in preparation for next St Patricks Day...

And you spurn me like this... in public ... using the tawdry pages of the Sindo to reveal you duplicity....

I shall never trust again

Heartbrokenly yours

RoC
    1,197 people agree with me.. how many agree with you ?

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rock,

this is a matter of honour--you have been publicly insulted and must chalenge him to a duel by internet chess--thats how all these matters are settled on Slugger o Toole and not a bad idea either

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast