Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 229 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The coming "crisis" and American totalitarianism

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The coming "crisis" and American totalitarianism

Several US leaders- Joe Biden, Colin Powell and Council on Foreign Relations president, Richard Haass, have warned about a coming "generated crisis", "wars", genocide" and "coups."
    Last edited by Almanac; 6th February 2016 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Brevity
    What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WOW !

Impressive post!

I totally agree with you and have watched many of the videos you have posted.
    Another video worth watching is The Money Masters which gives an in depth analysis of the rise of the Rothschild Family and the Federal Reserve.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlIhhYGujoQ]YouTube - The Money Masters 1/22[/ame]

When you look into this in detail, things like the recent news of making our DNA and fingerprints available to the US government, whether we intend traveling to the States or not, come as no surprise.
    The only question that remains is what can we do when most of the people in the world are oblivious to this and rely on the mainstream media for their "NEWS".

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't worry. The NWO havn't managed to disarm the american citizen. They still have plenty of guns and bullets to take them on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks but I've already seen 'Wag the Dog'

You know the one where they have to trundle up a War like somewhere to cover a Sexual Scandal involving the President himself.

They end up picking Albania as the target!

I suppose they must have got the idea from Clinton's War over Bosnia back in 1999.

Er come to think of it wasn't this film made in er... 1997?

OMG....

The Illuminati gave my Millennium Bug an awful dose of SARS.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by collinsite81 View Post
    WOW !

Impressive post!

I totally agree with you and have watched many of the videos you have posted.
    Another video worth watching is The Money Masters which gives an in depth analysis of the rise of the Rothschild Family and the Federal Reserve.

YouTube - The Money Masters 1/22

When you look into this in detail, things like the recent news of making our DNA and fingerprints available to the US government, whether we intend traveling to the States or not, come as no surprise.
    The only question that remains is what can we do when most of the people in the world are oblivious to this and rely on the mainstream media for their "NEWS".

'The Money Masters' is required viewing to anyone who wants to understand the real root of the ecomonic problems.

The deception is so great that people come out of mainstream third level institutions with degrees in economics etc not knowing the true nature of fractional reserve banking.

Alex Jones will set us free to own guns and fear away to our heart's content. Man I can't wait for the Apocalypse, judging by these vids, the soundtrack alone sounds so exciting.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Hicksville U.S. of A....

"Pop, where's Mom?"

"Your Mom's hyperventilating in the panic room son, now fetch your grenade launcher, Obama's stormtroopers are coming up the driveway."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We all know the Illuminati is a conspiracy created by governments to throw the scent off the REAL culprits: Reptilian humanoid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 20000miles View Post
    We all know the Illuminati is a conspiracy created by governments to throw the scent off the REAL culprits: Reptilian humanoid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    As has been pointed out, absurdities like this are most likely deliberately engineered to distract from their real counterpart. But I was just like you, a scoffer who didn't bother even to investigate the evidence. If you do I promise you'll find your illusions about much of the West's recent history come crumbling down around you.
    What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Greasy Till View Post
    Alex Jones will set us free to own guns and fear away to our heart's content. Man I can't wait for the Apocalypse, judging by these vids, the soundtrack alone sounds so exciting.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Hicksville U.S. of A....

"Pop, where's Mom?"

"Your Mom's hyperventilating in the panic room son, now fetch your grenade launcher, Obama's stormtroopers are coming up the driveway."
    I used to make jokes like this too. Maybe though you could explain why the income tax which has no legal basis is used to pay off interest on the debt owed to the privately owned "federal" reserve bank and thus for decades has gone directly into the pockets of the investment banker shareholders.

David Rockefeller, one of the principal among these, was joking too when he said the following:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

What meetings? The Council on Foreign Relations.

Maybe you could also explain why Bush has arrogated dictatorial powers to the presidency in violation of the constitution and as he approaches the end of his term. It makes no sense at all unless he is being directed from behind the scenes in his actions.

I suppose it takes time and effort to actually investigate the evidence, or to read Carroll Quigley's monumental 'Tragedy and Hope' in which he states that this elite group of bankers aimed at "nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled by central banks acting in concert." Quigley actually approved of their aims and so his testimony is all the more valuable.

Page 1 of 229 123451151101 ... LastLast