Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 169

Thread: Nigerian Passport Scandal

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member Catalpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dublin West
    Posts
    10,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Nigerian Passport Scandal

    Seems the Guards had to be called to the Nigerian Embassy today to stop a riot developing as some Nigerians waiting on passports threatened to riot.

    Some are claiming that they handed over 400.00 euros and have got nothing.

    Apparently there was a burglary at the Embassy last night and documents relating to passport applications have gone missing.

    These 'Nigerians' need passports by 31 March to legalise their right to live here forever.

    Trouble is in London a legal Nigerian passport cost 54.00 pounds from the Embassy there.

    So why 400.00 euros in Dublin?

    Now Dept. of Justice is saying that they won't need actual passports by 31 March just proof they have applied for them!

    What a farce!

    In other words the new rules are collapsing already.


    This on the back of a review of no Social Welfare payments to new immigrants from the new EU accession countries as some are experiencing difficulties in finding employment here.

    Once that filters back to eastern Europe await the flood of Welfare parasites!

    Oh BTW anyone notice that we are told that 65,000 new jobs were created last year.

    Of which some 20,000 went to immigrants.

    Yet we are also told that from our new EU countries 53,000 registered to work here from May to December.

    Somebody somewhere is lying!

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    776
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    did you happen to notice this thread?
    http://forum.politics.ie/viewtopic.php?t=4600

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member Catalpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dublin West
    Posts
    10,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badinage
    did you happen to notice this thread?
    http://forum.politics.ie/viewtopic.php?t=4600
    Are you really so gullible to believe that?

  4. #4

    Default

    Well he doesn't have Catalpavision, so he has to rely on statistical evidence.

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member Catalpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dublin West
    Posts
    10,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wednesday
    Well he doesn't have Catalpavision, so he has to rely on statistical evidence.
    Well I didn't really expect anything better from you anyway but silly slags.

    I mean if you don't agree with what I posted at least have the moral courage to argue your case.

    If you can't then have the moral courage to admit that I am right about what is going on.

    If there really is a drop on so called asylum seekers coming to Europe its because the populations in other european countries are putting pressure on their politicans to clean up the mess.

    This is having knock on effects here as the vast majority of the ones coming here arrive in Britain first.

    However anyone with the least familiarality with the trafficing of Humans will tell you that hundreds of thousands of people arrive in western Europe every year illegally.

    It is a multi Billion dollar Industry.

    It would be niave in the extreme to think that none of them arrive here.

    If the figure of 65,000 new jobs is correct then its obvious that some tens of thousands of new immigrants are working in the Black economy.

    That makes them illegal workers if not technically illegal immigrants.

    How long more are you and people like you going to remain complacent about the fact that on current rates of KNOWN immigration over ONE MILLION IMMIGRANTS will arrive in the State in the next twenty years.

    No other State in the world is attempting anything like this scale of immigration for very obvious reasons.

    Wake up woman!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catalpa
    Well I didn't really expect anything better from you anyway but silly slags.

    I mean if you don't agree with what I posted at least have the moral courage to argue your case.
    There isn't really anything to argue about. badinage linked to some statistics (or, rather, to a thread that quoted some statistics). You suggested that he was gullible, suggesting that you don't believe them. Unless you can come with something to show that they're inaccurate, there's no basis for a discussion. No one is going to argue that you actually do believe them, despite your denial, and you haven't given a good reason for others to disbelieve them, so there's nothing to argue against.

    How long more are you and people like you going to remain complacent about the fact that on current rates of KNOWN immigration over ONE MILLION IMMIGRANTS will arrive in the State in the next twenty years.
    Look on the positive side, though. Using this methodology, there'll be no new asylum seekers in two years' time.
    Failed liberal traitors: http://cedarlounge.wordpress.com

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member Catalpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dublin West
    Posts
    10,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smiffy
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalpa
    Well I didn't really expect anything better from you anyway but silly slags.

    I mean if you don't agree with what I posted at least have the moral courage to argue your case.
    There isn't really anything to argue about. badinage linked to some statistics (or, rather, to a thread that quoted some statistics). You suggested that he was gullible, suggesting that you don't believe them. Unless you can come with something to show that they're inaccurate, there's no basis for a discussion. No one is going to argue that you actually do believe them, despite your denial, and you haven't given a good reason for others to disbelieve them, so there's nothing to argue against.

    How long more are you and people like you going to remain complacent about the fact that on current rates of KNOWN immigration over ONE MILLION IMMIGRANTS will arrive in the State in the next twenty years.
    Look on the positive side, though. Using this methodology, there'll be no new asylum seekers in two years' time.
    No re statistics I take them with aa grain of salt not on blind faith.

    They might be true but surely the source of any statistics plays a part in whether you find them reliable.

    Well we shall see about no new asylum seekers in two years' time

    If Britain clamps down then the numbers should fall but remmember the vast majority of Immigrants are not claiming asylum.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catalpa
    Well we shall see about no new asylum seekers in two years' time
    Indeed we shall. I would guess that there probably will be new asylum seekers in two years' time, but then, I don't believe in extrapolating future trends from extremely limited data.
    Failed liberal traitors: http://cedarlounge.wordpress.com

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catalpa
    I mean if you don't agree with what I posted at least have the moral courage to argue your case.
    What Smiffy said. And besides, there's no point arguing with you, because this is an issue that involves facts and figures and you'll simply dismiss as false any facts or figures that don't suit your argument.

    The only way to deal with your posts is to ridicule them, and then sit back and smile as I think of how happy I will be when this country actually has African restaurants and Eastern European bakeries, and how miserable you will be because you can't come to grips with the reality of the 21st century world.

    Pleasant dreams 8)

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    While I enjoy an aul piragi, Tikka Masala, or cut of bush meat meself, that does not mean that there is anything WRONG with being blonde blue-eyed male christian and heterosexual either ye know! You would wonder, considering some of the bias in our media and this site, whether it is OK to be proud of being native Irish anymore. And before the deluge of sh1t starts about what it means to be Irish etc, I refer to the unique North Western European genetic heritage that we share on this Island.
    As for bogus asylum seekers paying black market prices for documentation, or those involved in the shadow economy, deport them all.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •