Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bigfoot found?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Bigfoot found?

This from CNN.

(CNN) -- A policeman and a former corrections officer say that on Friday they will unveil evidence of what they claim is their biggest find ever: the body of Bigfoot.
    The thawed body of a creature reputed to be Bigfoot reportedly weighs more than 500 pounds.

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, a pair of Bigfoot-hunting hobbyists from north Georgia, say they found the creature's body in a wooded area and spotted several similar creatures that were still alive.

The carcass of the furry half-man, half-ape is 7 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs more than 500 pounds, they say. However, the two are not disclosing the exact location of their discovery to protect the remaining creatures.

The full story here.
    (Guys, when I type in capitals it isn't shouting. I have technical problems which makes using italics difficult. Please don't take offence if you see capitals used!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Bigfoot found?

Well I hope for their sakes they have not put thier foot in it!

Quote Originally Posted by NotDevsSon
    [i](CNN) -- A policeman and a former corrections officer say that on Friday they will unveil evidence of what they claim is their biggest find ever: the body of Bigfoot.
    It's marginally more credible than your posts on the EU, but not by much.
    Bíonn beag álainn. Small is beautiful. Male jest piekne. Le petit est beau. Lo pequeño es hermoso. ???? ??????????.
    Klein ist fein.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gievn that bigfoot was always associated with the US Canadian border region, how did he get to the Caucuses? Was he shot by Russians?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Ryan
    Gievn that bigfoot was always associated with the US Canadian border region, how did he get to the Caucuses? Was he shot by Russians?
    The North Georgia in the US!!!
    (Guys, when I type in capitals it isn't shouting. I have technical problems which makes using italics difficult. Please don't take offence if you see capitals used!)

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"blah blah blah"

I'm very sceptical about this and so are a lot of experts from what I've been reading.
    "I'm not sure Northernness is geographical. It's philosophical." Stuart Maconie

GDPR Deleted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe Planet of the Apes had an illegal dump in North Georgia for crap they didnt want after filming????

Any news of BigFoot since Friday ?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jargongrad
    I'm very sceptical about this and so are a lot of experts from what I've been reading.
    That's why I didn't say Bigfoot had been found, and did not comment, and put in a question mark in the subject line. I simply let people see a CNN report. It is up to them to judge.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't know whether this particular Bigfoot story is true or fake - but having spent time in Washington state and Montana, at the base of the Rockies, I know that the Federally protected "Wilderness" area is almost as big as half of Europe. You need a permit to even enter the supposedly 'open' parts of the "Wilderness" but as for the greatest 90% part of that "wilderness" area no-one, not even state fire-fighters, are allowed to enter.
    Makes you wonder what's there!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast