Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fianna Fail have ruined the country once again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Fianna Fail have ruined the country once again

Ah well another 17,000 on the dole, back to the bad old days of the 1980's I suppose when Fianna Fail left another mess behind them after their time in government and the crackpot economics of the 1977 election manifesto.

Well I suppose its turn out the lights on leaving the country time again. Well done FF, take a bow, give yourselves a pay rise, promote your friends to semi-state bodies and tell yerselves 'I'm alright Jack' while ignoring that yee have ruined the country once again.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Fianna Fail have ruined the country once again

That must be a record for the most number of bullshit cliches in the one post. Wow.
    We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by returning officer
    That must be a record for the most number of ******** cliches in the one post. Wow.
    Nothing compared to the record numbers joining the dole queue in one year. I think I know which record is more significant.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Theres every chance that we are going to convince ourselves that things are as bad as 25 years ago,be careful what you wish for just to make FF look bad.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Of course nobody here voted for these gombeen men

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by codology
    Theres every chance that we are going to convince ourselves that things are as bad as 25 years ago,be careful what you wish for just to make FF look bad.
    Are you and I living in the same country?

Oh that's right tell the tens of thousands joining the dole queues we never had it so good, FF are best equipped to deal with the down turn yadda yadda yadda...

Only for FF imagine how bad it really would be!!

But if you think it's bad now, wait until you see how bad it will get.

The Celtic Tiger started during the Rainbow government's time because they kept a careful reign on government spending, got value for money and put the government finances in good order again after FF incompetance. The Celtic Tiger died around about 2004, ie during a FF government and the economy has been on a gradual slide since and FF haven't a bulls clue what to do....so if its bad now and on the slide, and FF are unable to halt the slide and get people working again, imagine how bad it will be by the next election? I would say 400,000 out of work easily. All I can say to FF is lads, no-one will help you with your homework on this one, you are in it by yourselves.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bawbag
    Nobody ever does, at least nobody with an IQ higher than, well anyone really.

On the other hand there are 1 million more people working and for the most part paying tax now than there was in the 80’s. now you might say big deal and you’d be right.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by junketman
    Quote Originally Posted by codology
    Are you and I living in the same country?

Oh that's right tell the tens of thousands joining the dole queues we never had it so good, FF are best equipped to deal with the down turn yadda yadda yadda...

Only for FF imagine how bad it really would be!!
    Now your just being stupid I would'nt dare say that things have never been so good but we are a long long way away from things never been so bad.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tonys

On the other hand there are 1 million more people working and for the most part paying tax now than there was in the 80’s. now you might say big deal and you’d be right.
    Of course anyone who has a job in Ireland owes it all to the inspired leadership of Bertie. Remember how bad the 80's blah blah blah...

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tonys

Of course anyone who has a job in Ireland owes it all to the inspired leadership of Bertie. Remember how bad the 80's blah blah blah...
    I apologise for replying to your post, I thought you were an adult.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast