Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: should Deasy challenge SatNav?

Default should Deasy challenge SatNav?

I think he should... kenny has done the party some service, but isnt up to leading the party for another 4 or 9 years!!!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: should Deasy challenge SatNav?

Quote Originally Posted by Whatuwant2007
    I think he should... kenny has done the party some service, but isnt up to leading the party for another 4 or 9 years!!!
    Are yis getting worried?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think if Deasy of all people mounted a challenge, it would be instantly doomed to failure. Fundamentally because it would, rightly, be dismissed as John throwing another tantrum. If anything it might galvanise support around Kenny, in the same manner as happened around January 2007!

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you obsessed with leadership challenges? 2 threads started within 6 minutes of each other, one for FF and the other for FG.

Quote Originally Posted by anakin
    Are you obsessed with leadership challenges? 2 threads started within 6 minutes of each other, one for FF and the other for FG.

nope... just think its topical seeing as Kenny got a few questions about it today, and I was never a fan of Cowen

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If someone was to successfully challenge Kenny's leadership, it certainly wouldn't be John Deasy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For the laugh he nearly should, it would fun to see Deasy get one vote (his own) against every other vote for Kenny. It might shut up App and muppets like yourself.
    "Give us the future, we've had enough of YOUR past, Give us back our country, to live in, to grow in and to love..."

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    For the laugh he nearly should, it would fun to see Deasy get one vote (his own) against every other vote for Kenny. It might shut up App and muppets like yourself.
    Spot on, Rocky. It'd be hilarious. There's a tradition in FG never to reveal the actual vote numbers on leadership votes - but they might just make an exception on this one.....
    "So how are things at the Campaign for the Freedom of Information, by the way?" "Sorry, I can't talk about that"

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hiding behind a poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Spot on, Rocky. It'd be hilarious. There's a tradition in FG never to reveal the actual vote numbers on leadership votes - but they might just make an exception on this one.....
    (Guys, when I type in capitals it isn't shouting. I have technical problems which makes using italics difficult. Please don't take offence if you see capitals used!)

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnfás
    If someone was to successfully challenge Kenny's leadership, it certainly wouldn't be John Deasy.
    Out of curiosity who would/could?
    Signed, Universal (LGBT...QRSTUVWXYZ)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast