Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Is Conor in Hiding?

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Is Conor in Hiding?

    Havent seen or Heard of Conor Lenihan Lately........is he hiding? or being hidden?.....or licking his wounds waiting for the next opportunity to embarass the Taoiseach?......

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member aodh_rua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cill Dara
    Posts
    187
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Is Conor in Hiding?

    Quote Originally Posted by drjimryan
    Havent seen or Heard of Conor Lenihan Lately........is he hiding? or being hidden?.....or licking his wounds waiting for the next opportunity to embarass the Taoiseach?......
    Hibernating maybe?

  3. #3
    Moderator Cato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ithaca
    Posts
    20,700
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    If Bertie has any sense he’s had Conor quietly smothered with a pillow. Or else just remedicated.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty, than those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson (yeah, I'm aware of the irony)

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Waterford
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cato
    If Bertie has any sense he’s had Conor quietly smothered with a pillow. Or else just remedicated.
    Good idea, Cato

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Is Conor in Hiding?

    Quote Originally Posted by drjimryan
    Havent seen or Heard of Conor Lenihan Lately..
    He must be crying into his pillow today, after Labour Youth compared him to a bumbling C3PO
    "The IRA Army Council have a history of telling the truth. If they say they didn't do it, then I believe them" - Bertie Ahern, speaking after the murder of Det. Garda Jerry McCabe

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member KingKane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    2,334
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Oh my.
    Dan Sullivan. I was back but we still couldn't all have a vote. http://www.danielsullivan.ie/blog/

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member rockofcashel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7,955
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Is Conor in Hiding?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryW
    Quote Originally Posted by drjimryan
    Havent seen or Heard of Conor Lenihan Lately..
    He must be crying into his pillow today, after Labour Youth compared him to a bumbling C3PO
    yeah. I'd really say he gives a fu*ck what Labour Youth think. He probably doesn't even know who CP30 is. Which is to his credit.

    Star Wars fans are nerds of the most despicable sort
    1,197 people agree with me.. how many agree with you ?

  8. #8
    Moderator Conor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    We are where we are
    Posts
    5,251
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Is Conor in Hiding?

    Quote Originally Posted by rockofcashel
    Star Wars fans are nerds of the most despicable sort
    More despicable than Star Trek fans?
    Nothing will motivate the lazy / apathetic / Americanised / west-British types to embrace their culture and the Irish language.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member rockofcashel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7,955
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Is Conor in Hiding?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conor
    Quote Originally Posted by rockofcashel
    Star Wars fans are nerds of the most despicable sort
    More despicable than Star Trek fans?
    much more..
    1,197 people agree with me.. how many agree with you ?

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member KingKane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    2,334
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Is Conor in Hiding?

    Quote Originally Posted by rockofcashel
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor
    Quote Originally Posted by rockofcashel
    Star Wars fans are nerds of the most despicable sort
    More despicable than Star Trek fans?
    much more..
    Aha! Now, we can all see what your problem is! You hate Science Fiction because it's a better known SF acronym than SinnFein!
    Dan Sullivan. I was back but we still couldn't all have a vote. http://www.danielsullivan.ie/blog/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •