Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When will we realise we have the power to change it all!!!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default When will we realise we have the power to change it all!!!

How did we get into this situation?
    Here's my 2 cents* worth. (*cents because we are now using something which they told us would be good for us).

Truth has been lost, you would have a lot more time and respect for someone if they were honest!

People have become disillusioned with life, "perception is not reality".

I'm trying real hard not to sound like a hypocrite, but as you may realise we all are.

What we need is revolution, think big, a worldwide fight against those that seek control.

We keep agreeing to more and more control, small steps at a time so we don't see them creeping up on us.

Everytime you look over your shoulder they have gained an inch, and the'll tell you its for your benefit, they won't ask...

Because we vote we think we have one up on them, (thats a perception), reality shows us who's boss and it's not you and me!!!!

Government "To do for the people what they cannot do for themselves"

You dont see them providing any help with the cost of oil!!! And yet the oil companies are allowed to make huge profits, now think who is in control.

Big business rules the world, not governments...

It needs to change, or else it gets worse... Is anarchy any worse than dictatorship?

All these questions, and nobody seems to have the answers...

We need to keep asking, and force the truth.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Your no longer funny...

Quote Originally Posted by crocked
    How did we get into this situation?
    Here's my 2 cents* worth. (*cents because we are now using something which they told us would be good for us).

Truth has been lost, you would have a lot more time and respect for someone if they were honest!

People have become disillusioned with life, "perception is not reality".

I'm trying real hard not to sound like a hypocrite, but as you may realise we all are.

What we need is revolution, think big, a worldwide fight against those that seek control.

We keep agreeing to more and more control, small steps at a time so we don't see them creeping up on us.

Everytime you look over your shoulder they have gained an inch, and the'll tell you its for your benefit, they won't ask...

Because we vote we think we have one up on them, (thats a perception), reality shows us who's boss and it's not you and me!!!!

Government "To do for the people what they cannot do for themselves"

You dont see them providing any help with the cost of oil!!! And yet the oil companies are allowed to make huge profits, now think who is in control.

Big business rules the world, not governments...

It needs to change, or else it gets worse... Is anarchy any worse than dictatorship?

All these questions, and nobody seems to have the answers...

We need to keep asking, and force the truth.
    Is this the mind control drug guy back again? Trolls aint what they used to be. Come on guys some new conspiracies please. These rehashes are getting old

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry, mind control guy???

Are you deaf and blind or are you just dumb?

Can you not see that certain people like to keep us all in a small box? And that to question it they have people like you saying "Come on guys some new conspiracies please"

I'm all in favour of law and order, when done right, but why should we accept what other people tell us? Do you not think that we can have a better life?

Even in the economic boom we accepted things that made our lives more complicated, life should be simple, you eat, you breath, you sleep and you die. Very simple, why complicate it.

I just want to be, i don't need them telling me what i can and cannot do.

And they need to do what i want them to, that is there job!!!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can you not see that certain people like to keep us all in a small box? And that to question it they have people like you saying "Come on guys some new conspiracies please"

I'm all in favour of law and order, when done right, but why should we accept what other people tell us? Do you not think that we can have a better life?

Even in the economic boom we accepted things that made our lives more complicated, life should be simple, you eat, you breath, you sleep and you die. Very simple, why complicate it.

Eh no. I go to work I eat I drink have a few laughs now and then. I'm not on the inside of any kabal where only I enjoy these things. Maybe you're doing something wrong

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by garlandgreen

Eh no. I go to work I eat I drink have a few laughs now and then. I'm not on the inside of any kabal where only I enjoy these things. Maybe you're doing something wrong

Well i tried doing that and it and found that it dose work if your a brain dead... Unfortunately for me I am not brain dead, i have feelings, i don't just listen or watch and say "oh well there's another poor f***** that got killed today". I ask why that happened, and what could we as human beings, thinging we are so clever have done to prevent it.

We keep accepting that to work for 50 or so years and then spend the rest of our lives thinking about all the things we would have had liked to do is ok.

Why??? Because thats they way it is??? Crap!

It can be a hell of a lot better if we wouldonly open our minds to the possibility of it.

Is anarchy any worse than dictatorship?

Anarchy is the complete and diametrical opposite of dictatorship. Hence it is infinitely better, never mind being ''no worse''.

Anarchy is the only hope for the world now. That, sad to say, is why it's over, it's over, it's... game over.

Are you an anarchist ?
    Will German, French or Dutch inscribe the epitaph of Emmet?
    When we have sold enough of Ireland to be but strangers in it.

- Luke Kelly

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah actually I agree with the topic and most of the what some would call rantings.

We internationally, could do with a revolution or movement to slap the mask of respectability from many a tyrant. States, corporations etc.

so what I am most interested in is serious discussion on methods that could be employed to
    hurt states that carry out illegal wars, companies that profit from them and strategies to bring idiot wage slaves that support them into the realm of compassionate people and truly fair society.

Or let them have Utopia.
    Veritas, aequitas, via Americanum

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by garlandgreen

Well i tried doing that and it and found that it dose work if your a brain dead... Unfortunately for me I am not brain dead, i have feelings, i don't just listen or watch and say "oh well there's another poor f***** that got killed today". I ask why that happened, and what could we as human beings, thinging we are so clever have done to prevent it.

We keep accepting that to work for 50 or so years and then spend the rest of our lives thinking about all the things we would have had liked to do is ok.

Why??? Because thats they way it is??? Crap!

It can be a hell of a lot better if we wouldonly open our minds to the possibility of it.
    You don't watch what? What are you talking about exactly

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the impossibilist

Anarchy is the complete and diametrical opposite of dictatorship. Hence it is infinitely better, never mind being ''no worse''.

Anarchy is the only hope for the world now. That, sad to say, is why it's over, it's over, it's... game over.

Are you an anarchist ?

No i don't think i am. That said it dose sound better than someone knocking on my door telling me that I or my kids have to go to another country and kill someone because they have a different idea than me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the impossibilist

Are you an anarchist ?

No i don't think i am. That said it dose sound better than someone knocking on my door telling me that I or my kids have to go to another country and kill someone because they have a different idea than me.
    And what? Have you been told that? Where and by whom?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast