Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will be Tony O Reilly's nominee for Taoiseach?

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Who will be Tony O Reilly's nominee for Taoiseach?

Will he back safe Michael Martin or schoolmarm Mary Hanafin or will he live on the wild side with BIFFO or Bang Bang O'Dea?

Which of them can he trust to get rid of troublesome Denis O'Brien from his Independent empire ?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TO'Ry's day is going to be over soon, just as well for him that he married money!
    'It would actually give me the greatest of pleasure watching non-compliant taxpayers going to jail. That's the kind of person I am.' Bertie Ahern, 1993.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You mean Sir Antony O'Reilly. I suspect he will be backing Eaoghan Harris for FF leadership.
    Clicking an ad a day keeps Politics.ie in business.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can we get Denis O'Brien to pay half his salary? Just in case like
    We need to radically change every system that has enabled the wholesale destruction of the Irish landscape, rural and urban. There is no time for incremental step by step measures. The systems have failed utterly and the only hope for a real recovery requires the rule book to be torn up completely.

Politics.ie Member Supermanpolitician's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Could Ahern's departure be an indication that Sir Anto's influence is waining?

Politics.ie Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lads, if you don't behave yourselves I'll ban ye, I've no time for people who want to make stupid comments likely to get YOU guys in trouble for libel.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe Michael Lowry will join Fianna Fail , become Taoiseach, and Tony and Denis will kiss and makeup and form a same Billionaire ( ala same sex) union.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why was my post hidden? It's a well known fact the TO'Ry's wife is very wealthy.
    'It would actually give me the greatest of pleasure watching non-compliant taxpayers going to jail. That's the kind of person I am.' Bertie Ahern, 1993.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, it won't be Cowan..

I can't read Sir Dr AJF AJ Tony Anthony O'Reilly's mind but coverage of Cowen was harsh recently.

He also failed the crucial Fanning/Harris household stamp duty test.

I'm guessing Hanafin.

Quote Originally Posted by MookieBaylock
    Well, it won't be Cowan..

I can't read Sir Dr AJF AJ Tony Anthony O'Reilly's mind but coverage of Cowen was harsh recently.
    Sir Anthony O'Reilly (a tax excile) and Brian Cowen (Minister for Finance in charge of our tax laws) had a private meeting prior to the election. We can only presume they were talking about the weather.
    Economic Left/Right: -3.13; Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.64
    University politics are so vicious, precisely because the stakes are so small.” Henry Kissinger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast