Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ageing before our eyes. Leo's metabolism

Default Ageing before our eyes. Leo's metabolism

Seems when it came to changing Taoisigh, Fg got it wrong. Enda Kenny was a perfect example of fitness, always one for the ride on a bicycle and looking the better for it. Hard to think he will not too soon be 70. His happy clappy breezy demeanour cheered up even James Reilly in the darkest days of the bail out.

Leo Varadkar on the other hand is the epitome of the shooting star, burning bright but is he burning out? His hair line is receding faster than the chance of a deal on Brexit, he's taken to dying it, always a sign of a man uncomfortable with his image. His appearance yesterday alongside Tusk played second fiddle to Tusk's special place in Hell remarks, but for the first time I thought he looks old
    By all accounts he runs marathons and triathlons in the same way that Bertie is a graduate of the LSE.Bertie held off ageing on the back of cosmetics because he was worth it. Will close up shots of Leo soon be a thing of the past?
    However news that in fact his metabolic age is now 53, ie 13 years older than the rest of him should make him stop and think, and if not those around him tell him to think about the lifestyle he has. An accelerated metabolic age leads to a shortened lifespan. He's closing the gap on Kenny age wise, how long more before Leo passes Enda out? Leo is clearly dipping his laddle too deep into the soup bowl.

Has the time come for Leo to put his health first?

Leo Varadkar (40) to hear he has fitness level of 53-year-old on Operation Transformation - Independent.ie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

But, but...the photos. The photos!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    Seems when it came to changing Taoisigh, Fg got it wrong. Enda Kenny was a perfect example of fitness, always one for the ride on a bicycle and looking the better for it. Hard to think he will not too soon be 70. His happy clappy breezy demeanour cheered up even James Reilly in the darkest days of the bail out.

Leo Varadkar on the other hand is the epitome of the shooting star, burning bright but is he burning out? His hair line is receding faster than the chance of a deal on Brexit, he's taken to dying it, always a sign of a man uncomfortable with his image. His appearance yesterday alongside Tusk played second fiddle to Tusk's special place in Hell remarks, but for the first time I thought he looks old
    By all accounts he runs marathons and triathlons in the same way that Bertie is a graduate of the LSE.Bertie held off ageing on the back of cosmetics because he was worth it. Will close up shots of Leo soon be a thing of the past?
    However news that in fact his metabolic age is now 53, ie 13 years older than the rest of him should make him stop and think, and if not those around him tell him to think about the lifestyle he has. An accelerated metabolic age leads to a shortened lifespan. He's closing the gap on Kenny age wise, how long more before Leo passes Enda out? Leo is clearly dipping his laddle too deep into the soup bowl.

Has the time come for Leo to put his health first?

Leo Varadkar (40) to hear he has fitness level of 53-year-old on Operation Transformation - Independent.ie
    Actually when I was watching that footage I thought Varadkar looked incredibly young.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's ok to be gay and of immigrant stock in politics now it seems (which is a good thing) but it's a sin to be a bit plump.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The standard cure for this sort of diagnosis is Retail Therapy.
    He should go out and buy more socks.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He wants to query the scientific methods used to get the figure. Face up to the truth Varadkar. Do we need old man Leo with his finger on the button?
    Someday, and that day may never come, I will call on you to do a service for me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its better than old man Leo with his finger up his bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by A Voice View Post
    Actually when I was watching that footage I thought Varadkar looked incredibly young.
    53 is incredibly young if you are 85. I hear Coveney's heart skipped a beat when he heard the news.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apparently we can all be shocked for one day only today!

Operation Transformation 2019 Weigh Your Age
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." Ernest Hemingway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bokuden View Post
    It's ok to be gay and of immigrant stock in politics now it seems (which is a good thing) but it's a sin to be a bit plump.
    So very true...I never noticed he had any weight on, seems pretty fit to me..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast