Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Viva Maduro! SF send their reps to back the most Hopeless Government in South America.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bang bang View Post
    Of course they do, sure their posts are just oozing with concern for the Venezuelan people!
    I have known quite a few so am genuinely concerned. If they were suffering under a right wing dictatorship I would feel the same.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SideysGhost View Post
    I popped in cos it looked like the sort of thread where all the right-wing lunatics would congregate, talking nonsense and splashing around the Stupid and the Crazy. Which is exactly what I found. Right-wingers are so tediously predictable
    Ya, me too.
    These lunatics need oxygen to continue so it's best to just let Cattleblasts sad little threads wilt on the vine...
    They are funny little threads though, worth popping in to have a read for the laugh, although that feels a bit like mocking the afflicted.
    Flushing Out The PS/CS Trolls and long term Doleboys...two sets of leeches on our society.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fr. Ted Crilly View Post
    Ya, me too.
    These lunatics need oxygen to continue so it's best to just let Cattleblasts sad little threads wilt on the vine...
    They are funny little threads though, worth popping in to have a read for the laugh, although that feels a bit like mocking the afflicted.
    Well I got under your skin anyway

- so it was worth it...
    If you can convince a People to engage in the mass elimination of their own offspring - you can probably get them to do anything...http://irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post
    Viva El Presidente Maduro!

Sinn Féin has defended its decision to send two party representatives to the inauguration of controversial Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro.
    Mr Maduro is beginning another six-year term in office as the country is plagued by a crippling economic crisis and mass exodus.
    Sinn Féin said that Conor Murphy MLA and Dawn Doyle, the party's general secretary, travelled to Venezuela to attend his inauguration.

SF defends attendance at Maduro inauguration

SF send their reps to back the most Hopeless Government in South America.

I mean what planet are the Leadership of SF actually on?

Maduro presides over one of the most incompetent governments in the World.

He makes Mugabe's Regime look efficient.

Yet SF think he is doing a Great Job!

If this is the kind of Government they think worthy of support

- then God alone knows what they would do if they ever got t run this place!

Do they have a clue what they are on about?
    Venezuela’s refugee exodus is the biggest crisis in the hemisphere - The Washington Post

Don't worry. SF will be campaigning for us to take in their refugees.

UNHCR- Number of refugees and migrants from Venezuela reaches 3 million
    We appreciate the move by the Government today and remind ourselves that it is a bail-out by taxpayers for the banks. Pearse Doherty

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fr Dougal View Post
    I would rather an honest straight Orangeman before a sleeveen traitor.
    Will you be burning Irish flags on the 11th July, and wearing a bowler hat on the 12th July? (nothing wrong with the march, it is the bonfires that I don't like)
    Lets keep Dublin litter free- Coinnigh Atha Cliatha glán

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Disgraceful stuff. Maduro is a thief, a thug and a murderer. The leadership of SF needs to get its head out of its arse, and fast.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redneck View Post
    Will you be burning Irish flags on the 11th July, and wearing a bowler hat on the 12th July? (nothing wrong with the march, it is the bonfires that I don't like)
    No. But if the choice was between paedo enabling Shinners or a bonfire...I would have to do some serious soul searching.
    That we remember is not what actually happened, not history, but those hackneyed impressions they tried to hammer into our memories by constant repetition.

Politics.ie Member antidistinctlyminty (ADM)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post
    Viva El Presidente Maduro!

Sinn Féin has defended its decision to send two party representatives to the inauguration of controversial Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro.
    Mr Maduro is beginning another six-year term in office as the country is plagued by a crippling economic crisis and mass exodus.
    Sinn Féin said that Conor Murphy MLA and Dawn Doyle, the party's general secretary, travelled to Venezuela to attend his inauguration.

SF defends attendance at Maduro inauguration

SF send their reps to back the most Hopeless Government in South America.

I mean what planet are the Leadership of SF actually on?

Maduro presides over one of the most incompetent governments in the World.

He makes Mugabe's Regime look efficient.

Yet SF think he is doing a Great Job!

If this is the kind of Government they think worthy of support

- then God alone knows what they would do if they ever got t run this place!

Do they have a clue what they are on about?
    And MLMcD was having a very expensive dinner in America on the day Higgins (Irish President) was inaugurated - They were in Palestine recently - have they not got anything to do in the jurisdictions where they have been elected
    VENI VIDI VICI VOMITI

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fr Dougal View Post
    No. But if the choice was between paedo enabling Shinners or a bonfire...I would have to do some serious soul searching.
    You really need to remember that the parties who enabled and covered up for paedophiles the most in the history of this country are the FF and FG parties.
    For 70 years, and even up to today, FF and FG are covering up for their paedophiles in the RCC and beyond.
    Any sign of the promised inquiry into who knew what regarding FFail's Bill Kenneally? No? The price of FFG's collusion......

But, you and your ilk just keep on scraping away at the bottom of the barrell, keep ignoring what's staring you in the face.
    Yer easily led......
    Flushing Out The PS/CS Trolls and long term Doleboys...two sets of leeches on our society.

Politics.ie Member antidistinctlyminty (ADM)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Regardless of what type of man the president is, WTF has it got to do with SF and why are they attending an inauguration in VENEZUELA
    VENI VIDI VICI VOMITI