Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: What is the end game of the Israeli State/Zionism?

Politics.ie Member Golah veNekhar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nesuno View Post
    For posters like Clanrickard, Telstar and Speedfreak it is perfectly justifiable. After all Goyim/Taigs/ Untermeschen should know their place. How dare these upstarts demand equality with their betters.
    Clanrickard has basically admitted that the only reason he posts on Israel/Palestine issues is wind up Leftists and Muslims. Though accusations of trolling have become so common on the internet these days as to be meaningless he is in fact basically trolling. I find Telstar likable but I also find him to put it mildly not the most shiny penny in the purse, basically I think he just finds cheesy graphics to back up what his mummy and the Rabbis tells him and posts them here most of the time without giving it much thought.

Speedfreak is something different. They have a really bad case of chosenitis. Comparing Jews to anyone else would never occur to them and if they admit that the Jews have done bad things they will always slip in the "the Goyim made them do it". They probably see themselves as some idealistic universalistic enlightened liberal while to the eyes of others it is pretty obvious that they are a paranoid right wing tribalist of the first magnitude. She actually believes that anti-Semitism is never anything to do with Jews and when people stand up for Palestinian human rights than they are being anti-Semitic.
    In Jerusalem, I dressed my wounds and breathed my sorrows
    And carried the soul in my palm, For an Arab Palestine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golah veNekhar View Post
    Clanrickard has basically admitted that the only reason he posts on Israel/Palestine issues is wind up Leftists and Muslims. Though accusations of trolling have become so common on the internet these days as to be meaningless he is in fact basically trolling. I find Telstar likable but I also find him to put it mildly not the most shiny penny in the purse, basically I think he just finds cheesy graphics to back up what his mummy and the Rabbis tells him and posts them here most of the time without giving it much thought.

Speedfreak is something different. They have a really bad case of chosenitis. Comparing Jews to anyone else would never occur to them and if they admit that the Jews have done bad things they will always slip in the "the Goyim made them do it". They probably see themselves as some idealistic universalistic enlightened liberal while to the eyes of others it is pretty obvious that they are a paranoid right wing tribalist of the first magnitude. She actually believes that anti-Semitism is never anything to do with Jews and when people stand up for Palestinian human rights than they are being anti-Semitic.

Politics.ie Member Golah veNekhar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I thought you would be a fan of Kevin Myers?
    In Jerusalem, I dressed my wounds and breathed my sorrows
    And carried the soul in my palm, For an Arab Palestine.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golah veNekhar View Post

Leftists like this scumbag??

Young Irish doctor Eóin Ó Murchú, PBP.
    Waiting on the 3rd Intifada...

eion1.jpg

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920