Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dark Haloween Night in Portmarnock Co Dublin as gangs run amuck - where were An Gardaí ?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twokidsmanybruises View Post
    Eh, halloween isn't an import, it originates in Ireland. So what you've said makes no sense whatsoever.

You can't say Halloween and Trick or Treating is something that it isn't. It's only your own fault if you're ignorant of the origins of the celebration.

The best you could say is that this is one case where integration into aspects of Irish culture has been enthusiastic and successful.
    You've gotten lost so far up your own arse that your posts don't even make sense.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dont confuse your lack of comprehension with the post not making sense....

Gang thug threatens to cut baby out of expectant mother and 'chop it into pieces' - Dublin Live

I read the link and found the story quite shocking.
    It has me dumbfounded to see a collection of posters here who seem to defend what was going on, or who seem to describe it as normal.
    Nevertheless I'd like to see some report of it in the mainstream media...
    alternatively if there is no mention of it in the main stream media and I find out that the story was largely true...
    That's bad news for everyone.
    Find another country, I guess.
    Someone should make a movie about this place.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yosef shompeter View Post
    Gang thug threatens to cut baby out of expectant mother and 'chop it into pieces' - Dublin Live

It has me dumbfounded to see a collection of posters here who seem to defend what was going on, or who seem to describe it as normal.
    alternatively if there is no mention of it in the main stream media and I find out that the story was largely true...
    When we end up like London the Establishment Media might finally cover it

It will be our fault of course don't you know

- for being so racist in the 1st place...
    If you can convince a People to engage in the mass elimination of their own offspring - you can probably get them to do anything...http://irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Politics.ie Member TheWexfordInn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post

Don't worry about London, London is doing just fine.

Ray phill on Twitter:

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twokidsmanybruises View Post
    It's a matter of degree. Throwing eggs, thawing bangers at people, shooting fireworks at dogs, shooting fireworks at other people, jumping out to scare people, threatening people...

As I said, I'm in no way condoning it. But kids, teenagers and even adults doing things on Halloween that go further than they'd normally do is and always has been part and parcel of Halloween. And, in relation to this thread, that is something that is definitely not a foreign concept brought in by "dem immigrants". It was already here and home-grown.
    Why weren't the gangs mixed? They were all all African, no Irish involved.

The black gang culture is real and its something to be very concerned about.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Literally nobody has defended it. What people have said is unfortunately its not an unusual occurance, especially on the day that was in it. Which makes the focus on this incident by catty tediously predictible.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post

So you are dping us a service by ignoring the hundreds of incidents on Haloween and focusing on the black kids? And here is us assuming its just because you are a bigot.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Be my guest.

Just a reminder to all, that 12 young people were massacred in a bar in California yesterday
    That you are 10 times more likely to be shot dead in America than Ireland, and 3 times more likely to be raped.
    As a lower or middle income resident of Ireland you will get vastly better health care, education, social welfare and pension benefits and allowances.
    You will be treated more kindly, humanely and charitably if you fall on hard times.
    As an older person, you will receive income and generous allowances that allow you to live out your life without any fear of poverty irrespective of your independent financial well being at 65/66.
    You will be more likely to walk, cycle, run and generally exercise and eat better.
    You will on average have a better social and sporting life (most Irish people either play sports, help out with them or attend them, instead of sitting on a couch eating sh*te and cheering on professional athletes)
    You will also as a consequence live longer and less stressful lives
    Irish life expectancy has risen by a massive 5 years since 2000 alone
    Quite astonishingly given medical advances, life expectancy in the US has dropped in the last 3 years.

But off you toddle to your Trumpian utopia, away from the horrors of the "IRISH GHETTOS"
    Last edited by Jack Walsh; 9th November 2018 at 01:31 PM.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Buchaill Dana View Post
    Literally nobody has defended it. What people have said is unfortunately its not an unusual occurance, especially on the day that was in it. Which makes the focus on this incident by catty tediously predictible.
    I don't know what kind of kip you live in but this kind of violent behaviour is not normal for Halloween and it never has been. Stop trying to excuse gangs of African thugs rampaging as some sort of teenage hi jinks. It isn't and your attitude speaks volumes.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast