Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 112

Thread: Polish TV commentator: Varadkar is an avowed homosexual who parades his deviance

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member Polybius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Polish TV commentator: Varadkar is an avowed homosexual who parades his deviance

    Polish conservative commentator and activist Kaja Godek made an astonishing attack on Leo Varadkar on live TV. Most controversially she referred to An Taoiseach as a "deviant" on the basis that he is openly homosexual. Godek is now the subject of legal action in Poland and Mr. Varadkar could be called as a witness.

    While these comments seem shocking in modern Ireland, Eastern Europe remains more traditional regarding issues such as homosexuality and gay marriage.

    Varadkar called a 'deviant' on Polish television because of his sexuality

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member hollandia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The fence, the capital, the other bits and occasionally the foreign bits
    Posts
    28,916
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Is this really "current affairs"?

    Anyhoo, Leo isn't Polish, so no matter really.
    Belofte maakt schuld.

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,617
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Shes a lesbian, with difficulties to admit it.

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,057
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Are there weather warnings in place in narnia for that storm callum dealy?
    desperately coming to terms with my burrito addiction

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    7,924
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Polish conservative commentator and activist Kaja Godek made an astonishing attack on Leo Varadkar on live TV. Most controversially she referred to An Taoiseach as a "deviant" on the basis that he is openly homosexual. Godek is now the subject of legal action in Poland and Mr. Varadkar could be called as a witness.

    While these comments seem shocking in modern Ireland, Eastern Europe remains more traditional regarding issues such as homosexuality and gay marriage.

    Varadkar called a 'deviant' on Polish television because of his sexuality
    They don't, however, vast rural backwoods areas are now being exploited by various mini Trumps, playing on these people's fars prejudices and mostly their lack of education.

    The tiny percentage of people in this country that would like to see us exit the EU, will only become even smaller still, reading repulsive tripe like this shrew is spouting.

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,617
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Convicted CC priest-pedofile map and their victims. Take a look.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...PxKAXNfA&hl=en


  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member Half Nelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    21,436
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Somehow, I don't think Leo will be taking the stand at that particular circus. He has his own circus at home.

  8. #8
    GDPR Deleted
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,323
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollandia View Post
    Is this really "current affairs"?

    Anyhoo, Leo isn't Polish, so no matter really.
    The growing cultural divide between Central and Eastern Europe on hand and Western Europe (well if you take Italy which is slightly different out of the equation) because Ireland is in EU (though Baruch Hashem Northern Ireland in on it's way out) is something that we should be concerned about. Also the whole having someone like him leading a commemoration of a homosexualist riot, flaunting his sexual tastes and homosexualist flegs being put up not just on private businesses but also on public ones for "Pride" makes the integration of the Polish immigrant community and not just them among the various immigrant communities by the way much more difficult than it need be in the Republic of Ireland. Therefore we should all here be concerned about this.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member The Eagle of the Ninth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Glens of Antrim Coven
    Posts
    76,638
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    What am I supposed to think about this?

    That some Polish talking head calls the Taoiseach a deviant? Is that a good thing or a bad thing, or just something no one in their right mind needs to spend two minutes on?

    *Oh I answered myself*
    Plotting the witchcraft with my cats.

  10. #10
    GDPR Deleted
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,323
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    They don't, however, vast rural backwoods areas are now being exploited by various mini Trumps, playing on these people's fars prejudices and mostly their lack of education.

    The tiny percentage of people in this country that would like to see us exit the EU, will only become even smaller still, reading repulsive tripe like this shrew is spouting.
    Education in Poland remains at a pretty high standard, a leftover from it's Socialist era, meanwhile here it is going to hell in a hand basket. It is because Poles tend to be both educated and cultured people for all their other faults that they are more likely to come to a conclusion about homosexuality through studying the matter rather than lapping up propaganda the way an increasing amount of Westerners do.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •