Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Another mass shooting in Trump's USA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Another mass shooting in Trump's USA

This time the perp in a mass shooting in Trump's USA is a woman. It looks like all sorts of people are joining in these days. This is freedom:

Maryland shooting: Woman kills three, turns gun on herself - BBC News

"A woman shot dead three people and injured three more before turning a gun on herself in an attack at a warehouse complex in Maryland.

The shooting happened on Thursday morning at a pharmacy distribution centre in Perryman, near Baltimore.

Police said the attacker, 26, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The motive for her attack is still unclear.

Mass shootings by women are rare, with more than 95% of such attacks in the US carried out by men."
    satisfied with frugal comfort

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And, yet, they still dont learn. Massive killing spree after massive killing spree of innocent people, and often children, the right wing still bangs on about their constitutional rights to carry arms - written a long time ago and taken completely out of the 18th century context. I actually don't know if I'm sad, depressed, angry or disillusioned about it. But it will not change and there will be more deaths of innocents and NRA or Republican - backed mass slaughter that they'll blame on a 'bad' guy - obviously. And I'll get called a liberal/Commie/snowflake for writing this. But they won't dare attack my deeply - held practising Catholic devotion or faith. I dare them to...

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DerryEmigre View Post
    And, yet, they still dont learn. Massive killing spree after massive killing spree of innocent people, and often children, the right wing still bangs on about their constitutional rights to carry arms - written a long time ago and taken completely out of the 18th century context. I actually don't know if I'm sad, depressed, angry or disillusioned about it. But it will not change and there will be more deaths of innocents and NRA or Republican - backed mass slaughter that they'll blame on a 'bad' guy - obviously. And I'll get called a liberal/Commie/snowflake for writing this. But they won't dare attack my deeply - held practising Catholic devotion or faith. I dare them to...

I think we just have to accept that this is the way the USA is. None of us have to go to the USA - it's a choice. So if we don't like something that is going on there we can choose not to go near the place.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Naive, but not very human

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DerryEmigre View Post
    Naive, but not very human

Who is?

The fence, the capital, the other bits and occasionally the foreign bits
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    I think we just have to accept that this is the way the USA is. None of us have to go to the USA - it's a choice. So if we don't like something that is going on there we can choose not to go near the place.
    Not much solace if a) you're american, or b) you're already there, or c) both a) and b)
    Belofte maakt schuld.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm neither.

What business is it of any non-US person what they decide to have in terms of gun laws?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Perhaps she was being sexually harassed at work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    This time the perp in a mass shooting in Trump's USA is a woman. It looks like all sorts of people are joining in these days. This is freedom:

"A woman shot dead three people and injured three more before turning a gun on herself in an attack at a warehouse complex in Maryland.

The shooting happened on Thursday morning at a pharmacy distribution centre in Perryman, near Baltimore.

Police said the attacker, 26, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The motive for her attack is still unclear.

Mass shootings by women are rare, with more than 95% of such attacks in the US carried out by men."
    Shootings are a part of daily life in America and have been under the last couple of presidents of that nation.
    There are only two genders.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Rommel View Post
    Shootings are a part of daily life in America and have been under the last couple of presidents of that nation.
    It's been going on for a lot longer than the last couple of presidents.

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast