Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 199 of 219 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2186

Thread: Alex Jones-It's time

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wise-up View Post
    And Your view ( assume support) as to what he is on record of cruelly promulgating, about bereaved parents, for rhetorical and money making reasons ?
    Not going back over old road. Have only started watching Jones in last two years. My jury is still out in terms of 100% support but his enemies are fascist scum who hate free speech if it means speech that threatens their toxic globalist, no borders, one world ideology

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Not going back over old road. Have only started watching Jones in last two years. My jury is still out in terms of 100% support but his enemies are fascist scum who hate free speech.
    Is that ‘cos He told you, so.!!
    Jaysus, There’s one born every minute ! Enjoy your next pizzagate thrill. or are you just there, for the Vitamin ads ? Seriously, he ‘s an opportunistic sociopath who is in it, for the money.
    But do keep us informed about those court cases. Thanks.
    Last edited by Wise-up; 11th October 2018 at 02:28 AM.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wise-up View Post
    Is that ‘cos He told you, so.!!
    Jaysus, There’s one born every minute ! Enjoy your next pizzagate thrill. or are you just there, for the Vitamin ads ? Seriously, he ‘s an opportunistic sociopath who is in it, for the money.
    But do keep us informed about those court cases. Thanks.
    Take your own advice re-moniker Wise-up. Sounds like you've a long way to go.At this stage "Lost Cause" looks more appropriate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'In court filings, Pozner (parent) recounts that after he successfully got YouTube to pull an Infowar video in 2015, "Mr. Jones went on an angry rant about me for nearly an hour" then "showed his audience my personal information and maps to addresses associated with my family."'

And people on this thread claim this is satire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BS---he is on the record of having said he passed on any possible payment from Sandy Hook victims
    Judge Scott Jenkins of Travis County is on the actual record as saying Jones did claim court costs from the parents, and he is also on the record saying that he denied this request from Jones.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dadaist View Post
    Judge Scott Jenkins of Travis County is on the actual record as saying Jones did claim court costs from the parents, and he is also on the record saying that he denied this request from Jones.
    Linky-link. Not sure of which case but Jones was def on screen recently talking with his lawyer about how they didn't look for costs in a certain case and that everyone concerned was gobsmacked.Might not be the same case but he did said it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Linky-link. Not sure of which case but Jones was def on screen recently talking with his lawyer about how they didn't look for costs in a certain case and that everyone concerned was gobsmacked.Might not be the same case but he did said it.
    Jones filed for costs against the Pozner family in the Texas case. Jones did not file for costs in the Connecticut case. Perhaps you are getting the two mixed up.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jones filed for costs against the Pozner family in the Texas case. Jones did not file for costs in the Connecticut case. Perhaps you are getting the two mixed up.
    Sounds like it. Saw that in Texas case. Strange that there wasn't a consistent policy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like it. Saw that in Texas case. Strange that there wasn't a consistent policy
    The inconsistency is on Jones' part. What we do know is that he filed for costs of $150,000 against the Pozners. A man of his means filing for costs against a family for whom he had released the personal details of following the murder of their child.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The inconsistency is on Jones' part. What we do know is that he filed for costs of $100,000 against the Pozners. A man of his means filing for costs against a family for whom he had released personal details of following the murder of their child.

I've only become aware of Jones in the last three years. My jury is still out with Jones but have to say I've seen nothing to merit the attacks that have been visited on him in the last few weeks save he played an instrumental part in ensuring Clinton lost to Trump. Free speech is too precious an ideal. Heading for the crapper if biased Big Tech is allowed to decree what constitutes what is Hate Speech and what does not.