Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 513 of 520 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 5193

Thread: Mueller's Investigation of Trump on the ropes.Chart the unravelling here (Second Thread)

  1. #5121

  2. #5122
    Politics.ie Member owedtojoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NW of Dublin - Co. Meath
    Posts
    44,626
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    New Evidence Emerges Of Possible Wrongdoing By Trump Inaugural Committee | Crooks and Liars

    In addition, the inaugural nonprofit appears not to have disclosed multiple gifts to the committee on its tax return, as required by law.
    In a "normal" Presidency, this would be front-page news.

    In the Trump Presidency, it drops down the charts in comparison with Russian interference in the Election, Russian ties to Trump, and the corruption of Trump's family.
    "A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence" - David Hume

  3. #5123

  4. #5124
    Politics.ie Member Hillmanhunter1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    1,804
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Stinks
    Devin Nunes has always stank - nothing new there.

    He is and was Trump's lapdog, seeking to sow confusion and thwart the Mueller investigation.

    He is as unlikely as ever to succeed.
    “Fish die belly upward, and rise to the surface. It's their way of falling.” ― André Gide

  5. #5125
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,919
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmanhunter1 View Post
    Devin Nunes has always stank - nothing new there.

    He is and was Trump's lapdog, seeking to sow confusion and thwart the Mueller investigation.

    He is as unlikely as ever to succeed.
    I was talking about the stink of sht, sorry Schiff

  6. #5126
    Politics.ie Member Hillmanhunter1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    1,804
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    I was talking about the stink of sht, sorry Schiff
    I know, I'm just bored, and baiting Muppets like you is good fun
    “Fish die belly upward, and rise to the surface. It's their way of falling.” ― André Gide

  7. #5127
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,919
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmanhunter1 View Post
    I know, I'm just bored, and baiting Muppets like you is good fun
    Sad that you live a life where that sort of idiot lameness registers as fun

  8. #5128
    Politics.ie Member GabhaDubh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Posts
    2,170
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Good old Judicial Watch exposing the back room deals regarding Clinton’s emails.

    Page continued: "As you will see, they describe a discussion about potential quid pro quo arrangement between then-DAD in IOD [deputy assistant director in International Operations Division] and an Undersecretary at the State Department whereby IOD would get more LEGAT [legal attaché] positions if the FBI could change the basis of the FOIA withhold re a Clinton email from classified to something else."
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.”—Albert Einstein.

  9. #5129
    Politics.ie Member Hillmanhunter1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    1,804
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GabhaDubh View Post
    Good old Judicial Watch exposing the back room deals regarding Clinton’s emails.

    Page continued: "As you will see, they describe a discussion about potential quid pro quo arrangement between then-DAD in IOD [deputy assistant director in International Operations Division] and an Undersecretary at the State Department whereby IOD would get more LEGAT [legal attaché] positions if the FBI could change the basis of the FOIA withhold re a Clinton email from classified to something else."
    That's really (not) interesting.

    You should start a thread about the Clinton emails - it has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation of links between the Trump campaign and Russia.
    “Fish die belly upward, and rise to the surface. It's their way of falling.” ― André Gide

  10. #5130
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,919
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...mpaign-n970536
    First Servings of Nothing Burger. To be followed by slices of piping hot Humble Pie. Any takers?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •