Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 390 of 438 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4375

Thread: Mueller's Investigation of Trump on the ropes.Chart the unravelling here (Second Thread)

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toastedheretic View Post
    LOL, whatevs.....will almost miss the daily insight we get into the crazed ,frothing imaginings of the Irish altright...
    I suspect yer not for these parts much longer, not in those socks @ any rate..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Don't address content whatever you do--Lisa Page ---Agent Strzok's shag-buddy FFS. Deceitful journalism by NYT-big surprise. FBI riddled with bias at that stage

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    NYT missed the story of century, and the Russian link to Trump was never fully explored by the US media - they fell into the trap of chasing a bullsh!t story about e-mail servers.

OK, nutbar central now. There is no clear link with Russia. Your wishful ravings will not change that

Politics.ie Member Dreaded_Estate's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Don't address content whatever you do--Lisa Page ---Agent Strzok's shag-buddy FFS. Deceitful journalism by NYT-big surprise. FBI riddled with bias at that stage
    You still haven't addressed why you think Manafort was sharing campaign related information with Russian intelligence

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    NYT missed the story of century, and the Russian link to Trump was never fully explored by the US media - they fell into the trap of chasing a bullsh!t story about e-mail servers.

"NYT is great." Vicious take-down by Nate.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded_Estate View Post
    You still haven't addressed why you think Manafort was sharing campaign related information with Russian intelligence
    Yes I did. I said I don't know but it doesn't sound like a big deal. Manafort had extensive contacts in Ukraine

Politics.ie Member toastedheretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Packed in the psychadelics years ago head....

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toastedheretic View Post
    Packed in the psychadelics years ago head....

Address the content and you just might be able to salvage some credibility. Wait on second thoughts....too late for that

Politics.ie Member Dreaded_Estate's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes I did. I said I don't know but it doesn't sound like a big deal. Manafort had extensive contacts in Ukraine
    The campaign manager sharing campaign information with Russian intelligence at the same time as Russian intelligence are actively trying to influence the election doesn't seem like a big deal to you?
    Do you think it even warrants further examination to determine if Manafort was doing anything underhand?

Do you not think it is somewhat unusual?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

But he had loads of Ukraine contacts! You know: the Russian linked ones that helped him illegally move around millions of dollars. That’s ok right?
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.