Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 274 of 545 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 5445

Thread: Repeal the 8th (Second Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Talbot View Post
    OK but the thread topic is kind of redundant don't you think - the 8th was repealed. Maybe give the pro life a new sand box to play in.
    It'll be interesting to see if Jam Rag deletes your snipey post
    "Never regret anything you have done with sincere affection; nothing is lost that is born of the heart."

Quote Originally Posted by petaljam View Post
    Fair point.

I fully expect these threads to wither away now. There's been next to nothing of substance posted on them since the court judgment was handed down.

I assume there will come a point when even the most dedicated of Iona-heads will get fed up with spewing the same old "abattoir/holocaust" nonsense now they can no longer get into bunfights with anyone.

And if they don't, they can continue to post their delusions here, safe in the knowledge that nobody cares any more.
    Ahh, but yourself and Lord Strumpet care. The pair of you are on here 24 hours venting spleen.

Your problems are just beginning.
    "Never regret anything you have done with sincere affection; nothing is lost that is born of the heart."

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

@Calculusmadeeasy

Which one? I already have done, and if you mean that later one that you quoted then
    1) it's not attacking anyone, and
    2) your post about me is, so I certainly couldn't delete that without giving you another infraction for your post.

Just as a reminder, 10 points is an automatic ban, so do try to make an effort.
    I'm doing my best to help you here.
    KOBO

lol

I've gotten right inside your head.

Sweet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    It is not medical care by any stretch of anyone's imagination, it is an unborn human abattoir ,simple as that,,

There is no disease, no cure, no Treatment been given, it is obliteration of the human species for convenience sake's

These human killing factories have only one objective, to destroy healthy human tissue/bodies for money, they are nothing but death for unborn humans and it sickens me that so called bleeding hearts think they are caring ?
    Normal people call them doctor's surgeries and operating theatres.

Yet again, fascist dictators spew out control and stamp all over free speech and free will but spin the line they are for everybody ? they clearly are not,,

I find it utterly amazing that an unelected FG Taoiseach is acting like a blue shirt fascist for the radical left ? and then still thinks he can court the traditional FG voter ?
    How many Taoisigh have you directly elected? Stop spouting ráméis.

It is time for FG2.0, I might try and get that Web address,, you never know,, a lot of people are getting pretty tired of libtards and morons not understanding the long term picture,, we survive and strive,, we certainly don't let the idiots run the place,,
    That rules you out, then.
    All the world's a stage... That we're just going through.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDaisyC View Post
    How many Taoisigh have you directly elected? Stop spouting ráméis.
    Eh, no. Most normal people understand that:

A surgery facilitates the saving of lives.

An abortion clinic facilitates the taking of lives.

Simples!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MsDaisyC View Post
    It doesn't change the fact that what is taking place is the killing of an innocent child. Btw do you have a normalometer? I'd like to measure whether I am normal or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Murtinho View Post
    It doesn't change the fact that what is taking place is the killing of an innocent child. Btw do you have a normalometer? I'd like to measure whether I am normal or not.
    If you know of any child, innocent or otherwise, being killed, please contact the gardai. That's what normal people do.
    All the world's a stage... That we're just going through.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    It is not medical care by any stretch of anyone's imagination, it is an unborn human abattoir ,simple as that,,

There is no disease, no cure, no Treatment been given, it is obliteration of the human species for convenience sake's

These human killing factories have only one objective, to destroy healthy human tissue/bodies for money, they are nothing but death for unborn humans and it sickens me that so called bleeding hearts think they are caring ?

Yet again, fascist dictators spew out control and stamp all over free speech and free will but spin the line they are for everybody ? they clearly are not,,

I find it utterly amazing that an unelected FG Taoiseach is acting like a blue shirt fascist for the radical left ? and then still thinks he can court the traditional FG voter ?

It is time for FG2.0, I might try and get that Web address,, you never know,, a lot of people are getting pretty tired of libtards and morons not understanding the long term picture,, we survive and strive,, we certainly don't let the idiots run the place,,
    For some strange reason, you and other "No" losers have no issue with women travelling for years from Ireland in their thousands, to the UK, for an abortion!
    Denis O'Brien has stated that he never made payments to ex FG Minister Ml Lowry.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Calculusmadeeasy View Post
    Eh, no. Most normal people understand that:

A surgery facilitates the saving of lives.

An abortion clinic facilitates the taking of lives.

Simples!
    Can you tell us why you have no problem with women travelling from Ireland in their thousands, for years now,to an "abortion clinic" in the UK?
    Denis O'Brien has stated that he never made payments to ex FG Minister Ml Lowry.