Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364 LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 631

Thread: FF-SDLP announcement to be made in September

  1. #621
    Politics.ie Member Darren J. Prior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Caisleán Cnucha / Castleknock
    Posts
    9,229
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollandia View Post
    And we won't find out as FF will chicken out as they have some since this idea was first mooted fifteen years ago.
    We'll see..
    Blog | Youtube | Mixcloud | Podchraoltaí Gaeilge Near FM | Wikimedia Commons |
    #Think32 #Éire32 #Gaeilge #FreeEducation #PublicHealth #IRLdev #GlobalHealth #GlobalDev

  2. #622
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,763
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos the black View Post
    Maybe he's just under 80 and therefore doesn't remember it?
    Or he's just being a dick!
    FFG. Keeping the Axis of Corruption intact!

  3. #623
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,763
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Round tower View Post
    I know why people refer to FG as BS which i resent, this is some thing that happened what 80 years ago
    .
    Did Marcos tell you that?
    FFG. Keeping the Axis of Corruption intact!

  4. #624
    Politics.ie Member Marcos the black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    18,148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr. Ted Crilly View Post
    Did Marcos tell you that?
    I think history did!
    You'll never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator.

  5. #625
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,763
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos the black View Post
    I think history did!
    When do things become history?
    Is there a set timeline?
    10 years, 20, 50, 100?
    Or when it suits the political landscape?
    FFG. Keeping the Axis of Corruption intact!

  6. #626
    Politics.ie Member Marcos the black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    18,148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr. Ted Crilly View Post
    When do things become history?
    Is there a set timeline?
    10 years, 20, 50, 100?
    Or when it suits the political landscape?
    I don't know... Ask SF.
    You'll never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator.

  7. #627
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,763
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos the black View Post
    I don't know... Ask SF.
    Ah right, so when it suits the political agenda.
    Thanks.

    I kinda knew you wouldn't have an answer to what is a fairly simple question.
    FFG. Keeping the Axis of Corruption intact!

  8. #628
    Politics.ie Member Marcos the black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    18,148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr. Ted Crilly View Post
    Ah right, so when it suits the political agenda.
    Thanks.
    No problem. Anytime.
    You'll never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator.

  9. #629
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,307
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr. Ted Crilly View Post
    When do things become history?
    Is there a set timeline?
    10 years, 20, 50, 100?
    Or when it suits the political landscape?
    Good question, i would put history things that happened before the 60's, probably have to do with age, as for SF/IRA they would probably put it at before 1998 and the GFA.

    As for an earlier post u did on when i learned about the period of Irish history which dealt with the BS, i was taught it in school like i would say the vast majority of the people on here, doubt their is many who was alive then or can remember.

    Who is Marcus?
    Last edited by Round tower; 9th November 2018 at 02:58 PM.

  10. #630
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,763
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Round tower View Post
    Good question, i would put history things that happened before the 60's, probably have to do with age, as for SF/IRA they would probably put it at before 1998 and the GFA.

    As for an earlier post u did on when i learned about the period of Irish history which dealt with the BS, i was taught it in school like i would say the vast majority of the people on here, doubt their is many who was alive then or can remember.

    Who is Marcus?
    The poster who gave you your 80 year figure....
    FFG. Keeping the Axis of Corruption intact!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •