Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick's Orange man enjoys his 12th

Default Limerick's Orange man enjoys his 12th

In the week when Limerick is gearing up for an All Ireland Quarter Final in Hurling, on another field in Fermanagh, not known as a stronghold of hurling, Mick from Limerick takes to the field a proud owner of a collarette kicking the pope before him.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irel...lfth-1.3563239

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    In the week when Limerick is gearing up for an All Ireland Quarter Final in Hurling, on another field in Fermanagh, not known as a stronghold of hurling, Mick from Limerick takes to the field a proud owner of a collarette kicking the pope before him.

Truly..We are a tolerant and at times wide eyed people.

Politics.ie Member Skin the Goat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post

I read the article linked. The bàstards have deleted the bit about the pope.
    A flea can bite the bottom of the pope in Rome

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is there a full moon? Is there something in the air? Are the Russians trying out new chemicals weapons near where OP(Moderator ?) lives? Have we forgotten our pills today?
    Is the eve of Fri 13th having its effect already?
    Its a puzzle to me what some moderators draw from the magic hat while performing a trick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amazing news.
    Free the Renault 4.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

“I don’t think this should be seen as just a Protestant culture. I am Catholic and I wouldn’t mind becoming an Orangeman. I know several others who would like to as well. I own a collarette and I am not even a member of an Orange lodge. That needs to change.
    LOL

(boom tsch)

Best of luck to him in his quest for ending religious discrimination. Wonder if BtB bumped in to yer man from Limerick and called him a Mexicant?

“Firstly we don’t do politics in Fermanagh. At the Twelfth here, we only ever focus on the religious aspect because that is what we are about. We would see the border counties as very much part of the Twelfth now

“We see them as part of us: our neighbours and friends and brethren and sisters and bands together. We are the Grand Orange of Ireland, not of Northern Ireland, ” Mr Brooker said.
    Head the balls.
    Brexit says: Nothing is agreed until nothing is agreed.

I found it strange that someone who is obviously RC can get in the car and drive 200 miles to hang out for a day with an organisation that discriminates against his faith.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sure its well known down here on the estate in the rich south-west, that the Potters wheels spun off a long time ago and the poor man only wants to dress up and share his good fortune with our less prosperous Northern Brethern....

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This poor fella is suffering from the medical condition known as “Dudley Edwards Syndrome”.
    You’re wrong and you’re a grotesquely ugly freak

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

An Irish Catholic celebrating the protestant Ascendancy over the Irish Catholic. You really couldn't make this stuff up.
    If we got rid of all the papists, there'd be no trouble whatsoever. The place will be nirvana. Schomberg.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast